Chapter 77 The wheel of history has rolled over countless dead souls

After staying for just two days, after completing the handover and deployment, Yofar led his troops to set off.

Tens of thousands of soldiers evacuated from Jerusalem, their armor and horses rumbling and roaring.

The refugees lying on the side of the road against the wall were disheveled, their legs curled up, and they stared numbly at the backs of the heavily armed Egyptian soldiers leaving. The Jerusalem residents and monks who still had a glimmer of hope stood here and there. On the roadside, he crossed his hands on his chest, lowered his head and muttered blessings.

They now belong to Egypt.

For them, this was the best news that Jerusalem had heard in so many years. It was reasonable for them to send blessings and flowers to the new ruler's campaign.

But it is a pity that they are too poor now, not to mention flowers, not even a grain of wheat grows on the barren land.

Breton and Abelius rode on horseback, and in the huge team, they were majestic in armor and cloak. Looking at the poor appearance of the newly harvested city, his forehead hurts, and he couldn't help but look in the direction of the chariot.

Four war horses are pulling a heavy chariot. In front of the chariot is a large buckler-shaped spiked chariot. The body is made of wood and covered with iron sheets. Soldiers holding the reins stand on it and drive the horses.

And their king, Jofar Memphis, was sitting on it, his handsome side face was cold and ruthless, his eyes were half-closed and he lazily put his arms on the armrests of the chariot, looking a little bored.

"well."

Breton sighed. He had heard Heseti mention it before he came, saying that the king wanted Jerusalem because of that magical boy named Best. When he set out today, he accidentally saw the king putting someone's socks into his breastplate...

Although Brayton didn't hear anything revealed by the two high priests, Brayton had already guessed some uncontrollable developments and felt worried.

Their king...will not become a tyrant obsessed with men.

Thinking of the sock that traveled across the country and was finally put away by Wang, Breton couldn't help thinking about it.

When Abelius saw the brother in front sighing, he smiled, drove his mount closer to Brayton, and called Brayton in a low voice.

"Hey Breton, don't frown. Look at you, we are going to fight. As for the aftermath, that is something that the priests and ministers worry about. Isn't Jerusalem a little poorer? Why are you becoming more and more like an old lady? …”

"What do you know."

Brayton turned and rolled his eyes at his colleagues who only knew sleeping beauty and fighting.

"I'm not worried about that."

"Then you are always sighing." Abelius smiled, "Could it be that you miss your wife? Don't worry, our battle is not difficult this time. That Saya has only been established for a few days, so what is there to be afraid of! Even if you are so skilled in martial arts No matter how high it is, there’s no need to be afraid.”

"I know this..."

"Um?"

"I'm worried..."

Breton looked at Abelius' foolishness, hesitated, and then sighed, "Forget it! I won't tell you. You have a big mouth. If I tell you, it's estimated that half of Egypt can spread the word, and you will know about it in the future."

Um?

Abelius stared wide-eyed: "Who has a big mouth! Don't talk about it, dare to tease labor?!"

"Forget it, don't say it if you don't say it, anyway, labor and management are not curious..."