Chapter 87 Sequelae

A caravan of eighty people, two heavy carriages driven by four horses.

A truck full of supplies and covered with cloth, 80 people all riding horses, and there are a few weak women who look like maids in the team.

On the road full of yellow sand, this team disguised as a caravan marched silently.

The horses were tied up elsewhere, and the robbers and thieves lying on the other side of the sand were wearing khaki dirty cloth that completely blended with the sand, staring closely at the caravan below.

Greedy eyes lingered on those fat and strong horses, which looked expensive, and the two carts. The scimitar was at hand, and everyone was waiting for the leader to give orders.

Seeing that the caravan was about to walk out of their encirclement, the thieves couldn't stand it any longer.

As long as the leader gives the order, they will rush up by surprise just like every time they killed people and robbed them! Slit the necks of those soft eggs with a machete, listening to the crying and wailing of women and weak nobles. Harvest tons of jewels, gold and better equipment.

Of course.

They will save the lives of women and nobles first, after all, nobles are rare.

When enough of the high-ranking nobles knelt in front of them thieves and licked their soles, begged them to escape their lives, and were so scared that they peed their pants stupidly—hehe, they would end up with each other!

What about nobles?

If it falls into the hands of our desert thieves, it will be slaughtered like a beast!

The thieves narrowed their eyes triumphantly, and licked their dry and chapped lips that had been lying in wait for so long.

"Boss, are we still going?" Youdao asked in a low voice.

"Wait a minute, I always feel something is wrong."

The tightly wrapped face of the leader of the thieves sank and frowned. After scolding the impatient boys under his command, he turned his head and whispered to the deputy leader who was lying next to him:

"Second brother, look. If they were nobles, how could they bring so many people, even if it was to pretend to be a caravan, they shouldn't. We did the few votes before, and there were more than 200 small caravans, but what about them, Counting the women in the carriage behind, there are only about eighty people."

Originally, he brought poisonous powder with him because he was afraid that the opponent's team would have too many people. However, when the spies came back and said that the opponent's team was not that large, the leader still didn't believe it. Which noble is not afraid of death? Dare to take dozens of people out.

Looking at it now, it is indeed a bit wrong.

"Um……"

The deputy leader thought for a while, and was equally puzzled in his heart. He guessed:

"Is there something to rely on? Brother, look, the carriage in front of them is obviously higher than the carriage behind them. It looks sturdy against the iron sheet. The four horsemen next to the carriage are watching." He motioned to the leader of the thieves to guard them. Generals such as Abeliusoke and Breton beside the carriage.