Chapter 51 Let's play rough

Assyria.

Jano Arsadon was the favorite daughter of the king of Assyria.

Before the current pharaoh of the Egyptian Empire, Jofar Memphis, was on the throne, the Assyrian king managed the country in an orderly manner. The Assyrian king, who relied on advanced iron craftsmanship to fight, was extremely powerful, even better than Egypt, and put the glory on his head. The Egyptian Empire is a thing of the past.

But people are always old, and the prosperity and decline of a country are far less eternal than the jewels in the crown.

For example, yesterday the yellow flowers were rejuvenated, the king of Egypt conquered the frontiers to reunify Upper and Lower Egypt, and the fearsome conqueror Jofar Memphis spread his fierceness and beauty to the whole world.

For example, the king of Assyria was old and weak, and his five sons fought to the death for the throne. The once strong king could only send his beloved daughter to Egypt to seek the protection of the new king.

Even though she was unwilling to admit it, the princess of Assyria left the capital of Ashur and arrived in Egypt.

Jarno is a beautiful woman.

When this point was mentioned by Nefes, even Yofar did not show any negative meaning.

But few people in Assyria would praise her beauty. The Assyrians only sighed, why is Princess Yano not a prince? If she is a prince, then she will definitely inherit her father's throne and become the leader who can lead Assyria to regain its glory. The new king.

Some people also speculated absurdly that God must have miscalculated the number of Assyrian king's children, so he only distributed such good things as brains to Jano. This is used to satirize the king of Assyria who only has five stupid sons as heirs, and no matter how good the daughter is, she is ultimately just a woman in other people's backyard.

There are many rumors, but just one of them is that the beautiful Assyrian princess Yano is by no means simple.

It's a pity that the dark Uncle Meow was sitting on the lap of the young and handsome Pharaoh, happily eating dried fish. When he heard that a princess was coming, he just treated it as an ordinary negotiation between the two countries and didn't worry about it at all.

It is precisely because there is no hesitation, and it is precisely because Beth always likes to think with the thinking of future people.

That's why Bess was so caught off guard when he saw this princess...

*

Egypt, outside the royal palace.

The streets and roads paved with large stone slabs are closely packed with two opposite rows of shops that extend far away.

Beautiful cosmetic cases, fragrant perfumes and balms, strange earthenware pots, rough and beautiful copper jewelry... and the proprietress who is baking bread and wearing her own sewing clothes, cheering for the waiters to take care of the guests in the tavern. boss.

The sun shines on the whole land, and the endless stream of pedestrians walks forward in groups of twos and threes, talking and laughing.

In the daytime, the tips of the black fur are coated with a layer of smooth gold, reflecting the sun's rays in the bright green pupils. The mixture of green and gold inside is so beautiful that it makes you want to collect it.

The tip of its curly tail swayed leisurely. The larger black cat, with slender and graceful lines, squatted on the cloth hat wrapped around the man's head. His posture seemed to say: "Stupid mortals are just the candy in Uncle Meow's pocket!"