Chapter 89 Am I Blind? ?

Bess's last memory stopped in the palace bedroom.

He was lying on the bed with the quilt tucked around his belly. His stomach hurt and sore, and he wanted to vomit but couldn't. Jofar kissed his face gently and scolded him in a tone that would not cause any harm to Uncle Meow's shamelessness. No more drinking allowed.

At that time, Bess thought: Shit! If you dare, hit me and see if I cry!

Then what?

Then I seemed to hear Jofar calling me, hugging me and pinching my ears.

Bess's confused brain was not oiled, and it creaked and turned inflexibly.

His whole body ached, and the seams between his bones were even more painful and itchy, as if he had been hammered from head to toe with a sledgehammer, and then a needle had been inserted into the seams between his bones.

Even the eyelids seemed to be coated with a layer of glue and were unable to open.

Damn it!

Bess became frightened, thinking that if Jofar was really a beast, he might as well do something to me while I was sleeping, right?

After all, during the banquet at night, this bastard on the surface threatened to wake him up if he drank any more!

Now this whole body is scrapped and turned into a pool of rotten meat after being injected with anesthesia. Did Jofar do it? !

A certain pharaoh with a 'criminal record' became Uncle Meow's primary suspect.

Bes complained, but he was never really angry in his heart. That's how he was. No matter how angry he was with Jofar, Yu Xituan's temper would disappear without a trace in the next second.

He was still thinking that when he woke up, he would nestle into Jofar's arms, pretend to be unhappy for a while, and get benefits for himself, and then stretch lazily and stretch out the bones in his body that were about to fall apart.

However, he prepared for a long time and tried to move, but he couldn't feel where his hands and feet were at all.

Bass: ...

No, what's inside...

How fucking intense was it last night for Jofar to do such a thing? !

A dead scumbag, he is paralyzed every time he loses his labor, damn it... hiss...

Half asleep and half awake, Uncle Meow was cursing and trying to break free from the shackles of the dream. Finally, the heavy feeling of binding suddenly relaxed - Bess opened his eyes.

...

The sunlight is dazzling, but after passing through the window and layers of white gauze bed curtains, the dazzling white light has been weakened into a more gentle appearance.

The thick upturned black eyelashes were parted, and the bright green cat eyes were extremely sensitive to light and shadow. The pupils immersed in the darkness shrank slightly painfully, and the pink lower eyelids were stimulated and a thin layer of tears immediately appeared, and at the moment of blinking , the golden-green mixed color, the incomparably beautiful curved surface of the eyeball was painted, alleviating the discomfort.

The cat's eyes, which are six to eight times greater than human dynamic vision and extremely powerful static vision, blinked, but they did not gain the world as clear as before.

It seems to be a form of short-sightedness in the cat world. Seeing things up close is slightly blurry, and looking a little further away, there are only large patches of color and light and shadow.