Chapter 93 Bess, I don't want to hurt you

When an hour was up, Ji Ya urged Bess to go back.

Beisi's buttocks were icy cold from the slate, hearing this, he put away the complicated thoughts in his heart, stood up, and went back to the room with the help of the maid.

And Jofar, as expected, was already lazily sitting on the chair, with his legs crossed, quietly looking at the stack of reports in his hand waiting for him.

When Bess entered the door, Yofar's eyes moved away from the papyrus and fell on Bess's face.

Ji Ya, who had a wink, helped Bess to Jofar, bowed her back and retreated to the door, closing the door intimately.

The door closed, and there were only two people left in the room, filled with silence.

Bes pursed her lips and reached out to hold on to the armrest of the chair, but was held by Jofar. His open fingers entangled and intertwined along the young man's fingers, gently and slowly, and they became one.

Therefore, Bess, who could not see anything, felt that he was wearing thin black leather gloves.

This hand has touched his back countless times. Even if he couldn't see it, Bess knew how slender and beautiful the cold white palm in black gloves was.

It’s just that Jofar, who is not bothered by allergies, rarely wears it anymore.

Because Bess can turn into a human.

His body was pulled towards the other party, helpless, he could only stagger and sit on the cold Pharaoh's lap.

The paper was thrown on the table.

There was a crash.

Bess's cranky thoughts and restless heart immediately came up.

He frowned and narrowed his eyes, trying to see Yofar's face clearly, but he could only see the halo of Yofar's platinum long hair after it was folded out of the arc.

The blurred vision under the black cloth instantly drew closer.

The two breathed each other.

"do what……"

Sensing that something was wrong in the atmosphere, Bess pushed his hands on Jofal's chest with some resistance. The soft linen fabric was thin and could not isolate Jofal's body temperature and heartbeat.

There was a hand close to the root of his hair, inserted into his hair, holding the back of his head, blocking his retreat.

The knot of black cloth binding the cat ears on his head was bitten open by Jofar with his mouth, and it fell between the two of them.

The taste of desert rose balm came to his mouth quickly, but Bess knew that he would not stay here at the first sip.

Sure enough, the wet feeling accompanied by the scarlet redness in his closed eyes filled his left eye socket, passing through the slit of his eye, and the black eyelashes swept across it were shaky. At the same time, the hem of Bess's white robe was pulled open, and the cool breeze rushed in, blowing a layer of goosebumps on her milky white skin.

"tsk"

Ding speaks louder, and Bass's ears are hot when he listens, and he is deaf.

It was like an electric shock, and the skin all over his body, especially the collarbone and neck area, had patches of crimson heat.

After leaving a kiss, Jofar *** turned to Beth's mouth.

The entangled kisses were heavy and heavy, like washing, constantly invading the energy. In the end, Bess's mouth was numb, and his head was covered with sweat. His throat bones kept sliding up and down.