Chapter 86 Thieves Group

Border town Kolya.

Here is the famous barren barbaric, notorious crime city.

The residents are like uncivilized savages, and the food and some old habits make other residents of Egypt unable to look directly at the news and feel frightened.

Most of the residents of Kolya don't wear much clothes. Men and women live in short skirts tied around their waists.

Let alone talking to outsiders.

This group of Corians have a strong xenophobia. When faced with caravans and travelers, they often call them "despicable foreigners!" '

They even rob passengers who are easy to bully, which can be described as extremely vicious, making businessmen and tourists avoid it.

Half a year ago, there were many inhuman gangs of thieves living near Kolya. Even at home, the local city lord did not dare to sleep peacefully for fear of having his neck wiped.

But since a noble general named Konobo Garcia was demoted here, everything changed.

The obedient old city lord was replaced by someone else. This guy was not only the general who served under the Pharaoh during the war, he also led a group of strong private soldiers!

Locals robbing travelers?

Beaten!

No clothes on the street?

Beaten!

Spitting everywhere and ganging up to collect protection fees?

Beaten!

Colluding with thieves to rob caravans?

Beat to death!

How can a low-class rogue, gangster, and thief compare to the regular army who served under the Pharaoh who was known as the conquering king?

Even if the counterattack was very powerful, and there were still people who climbed over the city lord's wall to poison, or disguised themselves as servants to assassinate him, they still didn't kill Kenobo in the end!

They simply didn't trust this group of Coria residents. After being demoted, they moved the whole family, including slaves and servants, here. They only used their own people, and even drinking water and food were in the city lord's occupation. Wells were dug in the huge mansion to raise livestock.

Those servants occasionally came out to buy cloth, and they would be accompanied by cavalry with spears (common weapons on Western battlefields).

Poisoning is impossible. If you climb over the wall, you will be stabbed into a skewer by the strong and terrifying soldiers of the city lord. Do you still want to poison?

No doors, no windows for you!

It can be said that the name Kenobo Garcia has become a name that is both admired and cursed by others in Coria City.

The mob, who had never beaten anyone like a son, swore that they would definitely kill this guy!

So assassinations, demonstrations, and even riots occurred frequently.

In the most serious case, local criminal gangs collaborating with the thieves, both internal and external, brought torches and burned people and shops in broad daylight.

They looked at the howling merchants and ordinary civilians laughing. Before they could finish feeling proud, they turned around and saw a group of a hundred cavalry, their armor flashing with cold light, and their spearheads pointed directly at their faces!