Chapter 44

Sock's nose twitched, sniffing the air, "It can't be wrong, it must be the smell of a cat, my nose is the best, all the hounds I raise, I can tell which one they are by their smell !"

He stretched out his hand and pushed away Aziz who was standing in front of Bess, then grabbed Bess by the collar with his big hand, and shouted affirmatively behind him: "Abeleu Breton, I have found the master! He has Bess's hair on him. They must be the thief."

"Really?" Brayton asked back, but he was convinced of Sock's sense of smell, and his face showed joy.

Abelius sneered even more, drew out his scimitar and walked over, "I can't tell, little thing, it's you who caused us to be walked so far."

"Damn thief!"

The strong cavalry warriors overwhelmed Aziz. Aziz was terrified, but he didn't struggle. He could break free from one or two people, but now there were almost a hundred people on the other side, and he couldn't run at all!

It's over, it's over... Azi wants to cry, but he really should listen to his master not to take orders from the nobles, and now he really wants to die.

Bess was grabbed by the collar and forced to stand on tiptoes with his head raised. He shed more tears than Aziz, especially when Moses strode towards them like a sea, with a familiar face and an unfamiliar face. When looking at him with cold eyes.

Bess's heart was instantly soaked in ice water, and then taken out and stomped on hard. He felt so sad and uncomfortable that he felt hypocritical.

have what?

Bess said to himself, doesn't he just have no feelings for me at all, and is he going to starve me to death?

As long as I don't like him, why am I uncomfortable?

Bess thought indifferently, but Danhong's upturned lips were tightened into a straight line, his throat was choked up, and he hurriedly looked away.

Suok smiled with white teeth and innocently asked for credit, "King." He raised the bass, "Look, I caught the thief who stole the bass!"

"Well, well done."

There is a hint of hoarse deep voice, and it is rare to have any warmth.

Bess lowered his head and did not look at him. His clothes and armor made a rustling sound. Before he could react, Suok let him go, and then someone grabbed his wrist directly, as if he were lifting a child with only his ears. Like a rabbit, he picked him up.

"pain!"

Bess is too short now, Jofar is still taller. Bess's whole body was hanging in the air, and the arm that was lifted up made a terrible "click" sound because it bore all his weight.

"my hand……"

Bess broke out in a cold sweat, raised his head in pain, tried to raise his toes, and grabbed the man's palm with the other hand.

"pain……"

Bess hissed and gasped. It was the first time he knew that Jofar was so strong that he could hold himself up firmly with one hand.

Afterwards, the man's left hand wrapped in armor and gloves pinched Beth's soft cheeks and cheeks.

The cold gloves clamped Beth's face hard, making his cute little face into a ridiculous goldfish pouting shape. Beth shrugged his nose, and the tip of his nose could even smell the faint smell of leather gloves on the opponent's palm.

Forced to endure the pain, Bess frowned, and suddenly met the expressionless and even gloomy and indifferent Jofar.

Although there were only less than ten days, but after spending five difficult days in the cage, it seemed like a century had passed.