Chapter 103 The Resurrection of the Dead Extra Story, Another Ending

An endless world full of water and sky.

Under the bright starry sky and the Milky Way, the mirror-like water surface reflects another sky, high and close, with stars and moon tilted, as if they are within reach.

And because of the water surface, it gives the illusion that the reflection under your feet is the real sky.

Above the water where the black cat was squatting before, another person stood there, and the same semicircular ripples spread from under the boots of a man in golden armor.

It was created, and the regular cool breeze blew through the tranquil double-sided starry sky, and was caught by his raised open palm, holding it in the palm of his hand.

Because of this small movement, black mist emerged from the gaps in his armor, mixed with water vapor, and exposed to others.

"Why do you say you are doing this?"

The Moon Goddess lazily held her arms on the water, squinting at the heavily armed man.

The goddess has a plump and stylish figure, with a pair of amber cat eyes that are large and upturned at the end. She has a one-shoulder waisted white dress that hangs down to her calf. Her honey-colored skin is healthy and firm, and she has a healthy, generous and sexy look.

Even if he is standing lazily without any bones, he is still lazy and beautiful.

It's a pity that the only man at the scene didn't understand the style at all. He just closed his eyes and didn't know what he was thinking.

"It's been a long time since the resuscitation of the dead has been used. If you hadn't insisted on it... I don't know what to think, let you mess around. Obviously there are Menes, Khufu, Rasimes, and his grandson in the Hall of Valor. I still like you the most, could it be that you died more miserably?"

The words with a smile are full of sarcasm.

As the daughter of the Sun God, the Moon Goddess is loyal to the Sun God faction, and the man in front of her, Jofar Memphis, this "black but not autumn" heroic spirit, is a guy valued by the god of the underworld, Osiris, and Isis.

That greedy woman of Isis, hum!

Because she hates Isis, the Moon Goddess also hates Jofar Memphis.

Especially the black mist on his body...

That kind of resentment and blood is simply more disgusting than the rotten mud at the bottom of the Sea of ​​the Dead.

They are obviously heroic spirits, but wherever they walk, they are filled with misfortune of death and despair!

Thinking of how a Pharaoh's man committed murder, suffered from illness, and betrayed his relatives, Goddess Best quickly took a step back, avoiding the black mist that kept gushing out from the gap in Yofar's armor.

Goddess Best: I hate it!

She complained in her heart, but stood there for a long time. The goddess who was really bored and still wanted to gossip smacked her lips, glanced sideways at Jofar next to her, and said dryly:

"Who... is that black cat to you? I can't understand such a foreign soul as him, and I can't pry into the lives of heroic spirits and gods." She lowered her voice and muttered the last words from her mouth.

Yofar closed his eyes and remained silent.

"Hey! Can you say something, since you came to the Hall of Valor, it seems that you haven't said anything."

"..."

"Hello?"

"..."

"Hey! Big mute!"