"Although the temper is a little bigger. However, the people are not bad. Curling the corners of his pale lips, a faint smile rose at the corner of Wu Haotian's mouth.

I can't imagine that although this kid has a little hair, it is really very quick to do surgery. Although did not see it with his own eyes. However, listening to the orderly sound of tweezers, forceps, and scalpels rising and falling in the operating room, I also know how skillful this kid's movements are!

"Boss, aren't you? That kid put on a stinky face when he saw us, where is it good? As he spoke, Wang Jun looked at each other differently.

"You can't blame him, who let you break people's million-dollar cars?" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian said it for granted.

"Broken? Where did it break him? Isn't it just a small piece of paint like a fingernail? As for seeing me, is it like seeing a father and an enemy? Speaking of this, Wang Jun felt aggrieved. What a big deal, as for it? And complain about him?

"Hehe, you don't know this. These car lovers call their cars their wives. You broke someone's wife, can he not be anxious with you?

Hearing Liu Zhichao's fallacy. Wang Jun's eyes widened. "A car is a car, just a means of transportation. And wife. If you can't have children and can't live a life, how can you become a wife?

Hearing this, Wu Haotian and Liu Zhichao were happy. "So you're old and outdated?"

"What an old age. I'm only twenty-eight, and I haven't married my daughter-in-law yet? Why are you old? Glaring, Wang Jun pushed back in disbelief.

Ouyang Xu happily clicked on his system. Looking at the figure of 600 points, he smiled.

Originally thought that you can only get points if you save people in the last days? Unexpectedly, after he finished the operation on Wu Haotian just now, the system knocked out, saying that he had treated a patient, and then rewarded him with a hundred points.

Haha, great, if this is the case, then, if he treats a few more wounded sick numbers, he can earn points and buy a big house!

Chapter 21: The little one went crazy

Early the next morning, Ouyang Xu originally planned to come to the ward to see his first patient before leaving work, but the result was...

"Nurse, what about the 38-bed patient?" Looking at the empty hospital bed and the lonely testing instrument discarded on the side. Ouyang Xu immediately found the nurse to inquire about the situation.

"Oh, you asked Captain Wu. He went out, after two in the morning.

"What?" Receiving this answer, Ouyang Xu's eyes were torn and annoyed.

This bastard, less than twenty-four hours after the operation, actually dared to run outside???

Yesterday, Wu Haotian promised to repair Ouyang Xu's car, and because of his surgery, Ouyang Xu earned another 100 points. Originally, Ouyang Xu's attitude towards this number one villain changed a little, and he felt that this person was also good. But today I heard that the other party was gone. Ouyang Xu's attitude towards him immediately took a sharp turn, and a <>-degree turn came.

This hateful bastard actually dares to escape the hospital, you deserve to be a villain, you deserve to be a zombie king!

"Boss, your shot is so beautiful, it scares that guy to pee his pants!"

"Yes, yes, the boss's marksmanship is accurate!"

Walking out of the nurse's duty room, Ouyang Xu heard Wang Jun's big voice ringing in the corridor. Turning his head sideways, Ouyang Xu pursed his lips and looked at the three people who walked back.

"Doctor Ouyang!" I saw Ouyang Xu standing in the corridor with a stinking face. The smiles on the faces of the three immediately disappeared.

"Hmph, I've heard of escapees, I really haven't heard of escaping from the hospital. Captain Wu, you are really unprecedented, you have never come! Looking up and looking at the damn man who was half a head taller than himself, Ouyang Xu really wanted to punch him hard.

Damn, Lao Tzu saved people for the first time, you don't cherish the fruits of Lao Tzu's labor so much?

"I, our brigade had a mission last night. So..." Looking at the kid's fiery eyes, Wu Haotian hurriedly explained.

"So, you went on a mission, you are amazing, you can perform the mission in five hours after the operation!"

First ChapterPrevious13/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel