Titans

"First day with the titans!" (Y/n) groaned as he was woken by Kara's squeal of excitement. "Ah! Didn't mean to wake you" she gave him a sorry smile as he opened his eyes.

He instantly assumed a confused look as he noticed there was something different about the naked girl. It took his tired brain a moment to realize but once he did he was surprised he hadn't noticed it sooner. "Did you cut your hair?"

"I did!" Kara replied with a smile before frowning. "Do you not like it? I thought that since I was joining a new team I should try a new look! I can go back if you want"

"You look fine" (y/n) gave her a small and tired smile.

"Good!" Kara smiled widely. "Because I think this hair goes very well with my new costume"

"New costume?" The boy frowned as he sat up open hearing that. "I liked the old one... you were up all night weren't you?"

"You'll like this one too!" Kara said excitedly as she quickly zoomed into the closet, not answering the second question. She zoomed out a moment later and stood in front of the bed before twirling around so the boy had a view from every angle. "Don't you love it?!"

(Y/n) was silent for a moment as he looked the girl over

(Y/n) was silent for a moment as he looked the girl over. "It's different" he nodded as Kara gave him a look like she was disappointed that was all he had said. "I think it'll grow on me"

"I know it will!" Kara spoke excitedly as she grabbed the boys hands in her own and placed a small kiss on his forehead. "And if it doesn't I can always change back"

(Y/n) nodded before looking at the girls skirt. "Just don't float above the ground to much in that... don't want anyone seeing anything"

"Only with you" Kara kissed the boys cheek quickly. "Promise"

"Good" he nodded as he watched the girl speed over to the desk and pick up her titans communicator before placing it in a pocket that was cleverly hidden in her skirt. "You going now?"

"Yep!" Kara spoke excitedly as she zoomed back to the boy. "Want to come?"

"Me? I'm not joining the titans" he replied as Kara pouted. 

"Please?" She asked as she grabbed the boys hand and leaned down to kiss it. "I don't want my two lives to be separate from you. And I want you to see I can behave myself around Nightwing!" 

(Y/n) sighed before that turned into a yawn. "Fine. If it means so much to you I'll come"

"Thank you!" Kara kissed the boys hand again before licking it, an act which caused the boy to grimace which in turn caused Kara to break into a laugh. "I love seeing you weirded out"

"So I've noticed" (y/n) replied as he shook his head. "Can you just-" before the boy could finish his sentence he was dressed and standing up. "Oh. Thanks, but I was gonna ask for-" again before he finished his sentence he found something in his hands. "That's what I wanted" he smiled before biting into the bagel.