Costume Day

"But why can't I go as supergirl?" Kara frowned as she held up her small shirt she always wore as the top half of her uniform.

(Y/n) rubbed his head and sighed. "Because people have seen supergirl. If you went as her you'd obviously just be giving away who you are"

"But I already have the costume!" Kara whined as she once again held up her top.

"Okay let me try something else" (y/n) muttered as he thought something up. "We can do a couples costume"

Kara's head quickly perked up as she smiled. "Who would we be?"

"I don't know" (y/n) shrugged. "Who would you want to be?"

Kara considered it for a minute. "Well we could be a different pair of superheroes"

"Such as?" (Y/n) once again asked as he started trying to think of who to go as.

"Well..." Kara smirked as she used her super speed to appear across the room. "I could be the Flash" she quickly grabbed the bed the boy was sitting on and picked it up off the ground. "I could be Wonder Woman" she put the bed down and used her freeze breath to freeze the cup of water on the night stand. "Or if you want a bad girl I could be killer frost"

(Y/n) was silent for a long moment before finally speaking again. "Once we get physical, we will be doing a lot of roleplaying"

Kara smirked as she picked the boy up off the bed and put him on her shoulders. "Well maybe you should let us get physical then"

"Not until I'm sure you won't accidentally paralyze me while we do it... and we're married" (y/n) shook his head as he ran his hand through Kara's hair.

Kara's head shot up and looked at him. "You're going to make me wait until we get married?"

(Y/n) just shrugged. "I don't know. I go back and forth on whether to wait until marriage or not. Sometimes I think I'll wait... then you look hot in your costume and I think... nah, I want to fuck her"

—————————————————————

"Damn you look hot in that costume" Kara smirked at hearing the praise as she pulled the winged hat off her head. She looked down at the red jacket with the lightning bolt on it and the blue pants she had on.

"So your type is girls dressed as hundred year old war veterans?" Kara raised an eyebrow as she let out a small laugh.

(Y/n) rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms. "It's like you want me not to kiss you" Kara pouted and leaned forward with her eyes closed, prompting (y/n) to do the same and connect their lips.

After a moment they pulled back. "So who-" before (y/n) could ask who he'd be dressed as Kara was zipping around him. By the time the boy had blinked Kara was back standing in front of him and he was in a modern day Flash costume.

"Did you just undress and redress me?" (Y/n) asked uncomfortably as he looked down at himself.

"Oh calm down, when my X-Ray vision kicked in for the first time I was looking in your direction. I've seen you naked plenty of times" the boy glared at her as he wondered whether she was using her X-Ray vision on him now. "What? Want me to take my shirt off so we're even?"

(Y/n)'a eyes widened at the offer. "I- uh-"

"That a no?" (Y/n) shook his head which Kara took to say it was not a no. Before Kara could reply there was a knock on the door. She put the hat back on her head and super-sped to the door before locking it. "Yes?" She asked as she slowly unzipped her jacket and lifted her shirt before smirking at the boy who was staring at her chest from across the room.

"You two need to get to school!" The voice of Lana Lang rang from outside the door.

"I'll run us there in a minute!" Kara called back as she lowered her shirt and noticed a small frown momentarily on her boyfriends face before he went back to normal. She zipped her jacket back up before super-speeding to her boyfriend and picking him up. "Did you like the view"

The boy opened his mouth to respond and by the time he was about to get a word out Kara was standing on top of the school with (y/n) still in her arms. "Of course" he got out of her arms, stumbling a bit from dizziness caused by how fast they had just gone. "But-"

"Aw! You're adorable when you're dizzy" Kara laughed as she watched the boy stumble again.

"Thank you" (y/n) gave her a small smile. "How about we head inside?"

Kara shrugged as she walked towards the door to the stairs. "Race you" she opened the door and quickly ran inside at human speeds.

"Yeah I'm not winning that" (y/n) shrugged as he slowly followed after at his usual walking pace.

Soon enough (y/n) reached the bottom of the stairs to find Kara waiting impatiently. "When I say race, I mean you should run after me"

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow. "And risk falling and breaking my neck? Do you want me to die Kara Kent?"

Kara rolled her eyes. "You humans are so fragile" she leaned forward and kissed the boy on the lips. "I may as well just fly you everywhere if we're gonna always be careful"

"I wouldn't mind you holding me that much" (y/n) shrugged as they pulled away from the kiss.

"I know you wouldn't" Kara smirked before suddenly she heard something. "Back in a flash" she quickly super-sped away.

(Y/n) waited a few moments, looking at all the various costumes students were wearing as he did so. Superman, Killer Frost, Nightwing, Alf, even Bruce Wayne. Everyone wore a costume.

Suddenly, a moment later Kara walked out of the stairwell behind (y/n). "There was a robbery I had to stop" she whispered in the boys ear as she wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned into him. "Some people are going to be very confused as to why the Flash was in Kansas. Especially the Flash himself"

"Kara?"

"Yes?"

"You're hat is digging into the back of my neck" Kara huffed before pulling away and walking into view of her boyfriend. 

"Ready to head to class?" She asked causing the boy to nod as she took his hand. "Let's go then"

Word count: 1136

(I have a thing for costumes and I wrote this late at night, hence this chapter. Thoughts? Favorite scenes? Favorite Flash?)