Change

(Chapter 50!)

Sara had been right. Their mother was now engaged and over the past week they had been preparing for John Henry Irons to move in.

Today was moving day.

The man had arrived a bit ahead of the moving truck and was now walking up towards the house. "Okay you two" Lana quickly looked at her kids. "Best behavior" they nodded. She quickly looked at Nia with a smile. "You're fine. Keep it up" Nia smiled back and nodded.

There was a knock on the door and Lana was quick to run and open it. "John! Hi!" She gave the man a quick kiss.

"Yeah I'm not doing this right now" (y/n) whispered to his sister. He was about to stand up but she quickly put her hand on his leg and stopped him.

John Henry walked into the house and noticed the kids. "Hey guys" he waved. They waved back, not really sure what to say. "So what's the play here? We gonna talk about how I'm moving in here or just want to act as if everything is normal?"

 "So what's the play here? We gonna talk about how I'm moving in here or just want to act as if everything is normal?"

(There were not a lot of good pictures of him unmasked on google)

"Normal" (y/n) was first to respond as he clapped his hands together. "Now since we're acting normal I'm gonna go" he stood up and quickly walked towards the back door.

—————————————————————

Kara Kent was not expecting the first thing she saw when she woke up to be her boyfriend. She didn't mind that it was but she still had no clue why he was there. "Why are you sitting there and not getting in bed with me?" She groaned as she waved him over.

The boy stood up from where he was sitting at Kara's desk. "Let's go out and do something" the boy spoke, changing the subject. Kara groaned as she turned over to face the wall. "Oh come on Kara!"

Kara groaned again but turned back to the boy. "Only if you dress me"

"You're not injured anymore Kara" (y/n) crossed his arms as he stared at the girl.

"I know" Kara replied simply as she took off her blanket and got out of bed, topless and only wearing a pair of shorts. "But it's the only way you're getting me to go out today"

(Y/n) huffed. "Fine. Staying here with you like this could be fine I suppose" (y/n) spoke as his eyes were drawn to Kara's exposed breasts.

Kara let out a small laugh. "Oh yeah?" She asked as she jumped at the boy and forced him into a hug while floating so they were eye to eye. "You've been getting bolder recently, you know that?"

"Consequences of being around you I suppose" (y/n) replied as he considered what could be his next move here.

"Oh yeah?" Kara asked as she pulled him even closer, squeezing her breasts against his chest. "Well it suits you"

"Thank you" (y/n) replied before he kissed Kara.

Kara pulled away a moment later. "You're welcome" she spoke as she stared into the boys eyes for another moment. "But seriously, why are you in my roo- oh!" Kara was cut off as she felt a hand squeezing her butt. She smirked before kissing the boy once again, this time much more passionately. "You-" Kara spoke as he tongue entered the boys mouth. "-better-" she moaned as she felt her butt squeezed again. "-stop me-" she deepened the kiss. "-before I-" she felt the boys hands move up to her shoulders and push her away.

"Right. Sorry" (y/n) spoke as he watched Kara's hands fiddle with each other. "You okay?"

"A bit riled up now" she spoke sounding jittery. "Let's go out! I could use a good run" Kara was quick to get dressed before picking the boy up and holding him in her arms. "Where to?"

(Y/n) took a moment to consider that. "Somewhere I couldn't get to without you"

"You got it" Kara smiled before quickly beginning to run. By the time the boy realized she was running they were halfway across the ocean.

"Here we are!" Kara spoke as she placed the boy down on the ground. "Welcome to Rome!" She spoke as she motioned to the colosseum that they stood before. "Now tell me why you were in my room this morning"

"Well first off it was the afternoon. You slept in" (y/n) replied as he crossed his arms. "And I came to you to be distracted"

"Did it work?" Kara asked as she tried to think of all the things that could have bothered the boy that morning.

"I'm standing in Rome being forced to talk about my feelings" (y/n) replied with an annoyed tone. "What do you think?"

"I think you need to relax. You've been under a ton of stress lately, a lot of which you bottled up, and this change is just making it all come up and overwhelming you" Kara walked closer to the boy so she was basically in his face. "You get what I'm saying?"

(Y/n) glared at the girl. "Of course I do. You're spot on"

Kara smiled and kissed the boys chin. "You're adorable when you're angry that I'm right"

"I know I am" (y/n) huffed as he looked away from Kara and to the colosseum.

Kara was silent for another moment before snapping her fingers to draw the boys attention back to her. "Think on the bright side. You now have a Justice League member for a stepdad"

"Excuse me what?" (Y/n) asked as Kara realized he didn't know.

Word count: 958

(Realized I don't know how to write John Henry Irons. Guess I'll have to learn)