ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲

Start from the beginning

I gasped, when he wrapped his arm around of my waist, and pulled me on top of him, while he himself laid straight on his back.

His other arm got wrapped around of my waist too, now inhibiting me from moving away from him.

"I am saying the truth my adorable mate. I want to see you every morning in front of me as soon as I open my eyes. The slightest of slightest glimpse of your beautiful blue eyes, is enough to brighten my day, omega." He said, and again, a familiar heat crept on my face.

"Y-yaaah! Let me go!" I whined, and placed my hands on his chest, to push myself away from him.

Another gasp left my lips and my eyes widen, when he changed our positions, making me lay on bed under him.

I stared up at him with wide eyes, while he stared down at me with a teasing smirk on his face.

Soon, the smirk turned into a soft smile, and he leaned down, to place a soft kiss on my right cheek, which made me flutter my eyes a little.

"Are you ready to leave from here?" he asked, and I stared at him for some moments.

I turned my gaze away from him, gulped a little, and started to play with the sleeve of my hanbok.

"I, I want to stay here for some days. This place gives me peace, and I want some peace at this moment. Can I, can I stay here for two days?" I asked, now turning my gaze towards him once again, to stare into his eyes.

He stared at me for a while, but smiled, and nodded at me.

"If you want, you can stay here. But I am also going to stay here with you. I will go back to the temple, and bring some food and your clothes here. Is that fine to you?" he asked, making me smile at him.

I nodded, and again, I blushed when he placed another kiss on my left cheek.

After that he sat beside me, and stretched his body by raising his arms.

"I am going then. I will be back soon. Do you want anything else?" he asked.

I sat on my place too, and I shook my head as no.

"Take them with you. You cannot go out and come here without these keys. Keep them safe." I said, pulling out the sun and moon keys from the pockets of my hanbok, and handing them to him.

He nodded, and stood up from bed, to leave from her, and that was when I remembered something.

"Taehyung, also talk to jimin. I think, something happened to him the day before yesterday, as I noticed some marks on his arms when we were getting ready yesterday morning." as soon as I said these words, a frown formed on his face, and worry decorated his facial features.

"What? What happen to him? Why he did not told me anything?"

"We did not got time to talk to each other since the day my identity got revealed. I did not talked to jungkook hyung too. So I also do not know what happened, that is why I am saying to talk to him when you go there." I said, making him nod at my words.

.

.

.

"T-tae! Where are you taking me! Wait!" Jimin said, as taehyung kept dragging him to somewhere with him.

Jimin and jungkook arrived in the temple in early morning, and ever since they have arrived here, jimin did not talked to jungkook much. Jungkook understands the reason behind the omega's silence very well, so he decided to give him some space. But as soon as taehyung entered the temple, the very first thing he did was, dragging jimin to his chamber, with his alpha following them from behind.