!!PLEASE READ!!

Hi guys! First of all I can't believe this book has reached over 6.5k reads! You're all so so amazing and I love you all so much.

I know there are a few people currently reading LWH, and as proud as I am for finishing it to completion, I NEED to rewrite it. I was rewriting one of the earlier chapters today and in my personal opinion (I know I'm hard on myself for my own writing) but it was awful and I don't want you guys to think of me and think of that.

So, hopefully for the last time, I'm rewriting this story. The whole thing is a mess, and yes, it makes sense but it's not as organized as I'd like it to be.

I am so so sorry to those in the middle of reading it but I promise you that this rewrite will be so much more worth your time and I think you'll enjoy it a lot more. If you're not interested in continuing to read as I post the rewrite I completely understand, but if you are, I would love to know your thoughts.

And anyone that has read in the past and plans on rereading, I'd love to know your thoughts if you think it's any better.

I appreciate every single person who has even given my writing a chance, and I can't wait to see how much better Long Way Home can become.

With all the love in the world,

Chacha, or as I go by in my more recent stories now,

Chels <3