He  walks  us  back  into  the  bedroom  and throws  me  on  the  bed. I  land  with  an  oof and I  giggle a little bit. I  look around the room for  Isaiah  and  see  that  he's  not   in here anymore. He  probably  went downstairs or  something. "Where  did  Siah  go? I  ask Romello.

"He  went  downstairs  not  too  long  ago,  he shall  be  bac-",  "Talking  about  me?" I  hear Isaiah  come  in  the  room.  I  laugh  and say    "Yes, I  was  just  asking  for  you  actually."

"Hmm,  I  was  thinking  the  same  thing when  I  woke  up  and  didn't  see  you  in bed."  He  says. He  walks  up  to  the  edge  of the  bed "Well  I'm  not  going  to  apologise for  needing  the  toilet  Mr  man." I say giggling  "Well  you're  going  to  be  screaming  sorry  right  now." He  says  with  a wide  grin  then  proceeds  to  jump  on top  of me  and  starts  to  tickle  me  and  I  squeal.

And  I  start  to roll  over  but  he  follows  me  and  continues to  tickle  me. "I  won't  stop  until  you  say  sorry."  He  says  with  a  mischievous  tone  in  his  voice.  "Noo,  never!" I  shout.  He  stops  and  then  looks  at  me  with  a  serious  look  on  his  face.  Then  he  quickly  goes  to  my  feet.

Oh  hell  no!  Absolutely  not  sir.

But  before  I  could  react  and  stop  him  he's   already  tickling  my  feet.  At  this  point  I  look  around  room  to  see  if  Romello  is  still  in  the  fucking  room. I  catch  him  stood  by  the  door  with  one   arm   across  his  chest  and   his  other  hand   covering  his   mouth   stifling  his  giggles.  Oh  so  he  thinks  this   is   funny?

"Romello  get  your  ass  over  here  and  help  me!" I  shout  but  he  just  turns  his  head  and  acts  like   he   didn't  even  hear  me. I'm  in  disbelief. Okay  I  know  what  to  do.

I  quickly  wrap  my  legs  around  his  waist  since  he's   on  top  of  me  and  I  manage  to  flip  us  over  so  that  I'm   on  top.  I  then  quickly  wrap  my  arms  around  his  neck  and  I  lightly  kiss   his  neck  and  I   slightly massage  his  earlobe  a  little,  he  immediately  relaxes  and   melts  into  my  embrace.  I  look  at  him  and   pout   a  little,  he  immediately   focuses  on   my   lips  "I'm  sorry  Siah  for   leaving   the   bed,  next  time  I'll   wake   you  up  and   let   you   know  that  I  need  to   get  up.  Even  though  I  don't."  I  say  rolling  my   eyes  slightly.

From  the   looks  of   it  I  can  tell   he   only  listened   half   of  what   I  said. He  leans  in  and   gives   me  a  kiss.  "It's  okay  baby, I  wasn't  serious  about   you  apologising.  I  just  wanted  a  reason  to  tickle  you. He  says  chuckling,  but  I  love  that  you're  on  top  of me  right  now  he  says   licking  his  lips  and  then  gives  me  another   kiss  and  then  uses  a  hand  and  squeezes  my  ass.

Romello  gets  on  the  bed   and  interrupts  us,  he  playfully  pushes  me  off  Isaiah.  "Hey  I'm   feeling  kind  of  left  out   here."  He  looks  at  me   with  a  little  pout  which  turns  into  a   smirk. 

It's  now  him  on  top  of   me  but  he's  kinda  laying  on  his  side  so  he's   not  putting  his   full  weight  on   me.   He  starts  playing  with   my  hair,  "Well   unfortunately  I   have  to  go  to  work."  Isaiah  says.  "Oh  no, me  too  I  have   to  go  into  the  cafe  today.  I  wish  we   could  all  stay  home  together."  I  say.  "I  know  baby."  Isaiah  says  as  he  kisses  my  forehead  and  gets  off  the  bed  "But  I  don't   go  until  later,  so  I  still  have   time   to  stay  home  with  you   guys."  He  says.

"Oh  okay, perfect." I  say  kissing  his  cheek "I  want  a  kiss  too."  Romello  whines.  I  giggle  and  give  him  one  "Who  would've  thought   you  would  be   such  a  big  baby?"  I  ask  laughing.  He  shushes  me  by  grabbing  the  side  my  neck  and  pulling  me  towards  him  and  kisses  me.  He  slips  his  tongue  into  my  mouth,  I  place  my  hand  on  his  face  and  deepen  the  kiss   further  and  we  both  moan  into  each  others  mouths.  He  pulls  away   and  moves  to  kiss   my  neck,  he  circles  his  tongue  on  my  neck  then  bites  and  sucks   it.  He  moves  up  to  the  spot  between  my  jawline  and  my  neck  and  sucks  on  it,  whilst  at  the  same  time  he  grabs  one  of  my  tits  and  squeezes  it   which  makes  me  whimper.

He  pulls  away "Let's  go  on  a  date."  He  says  looking   at  me  biting  his  lips.  "Wait,  just  us  two?"  I  say  still   in  a  daze.  "Yes,  I'm   taking  you  out  on   a  date  after  you  get  off  work  today." He  says. 

I  smile  "Okay,  I'm  so  excited!"  I  say.

Surpriseee🤪 Happy Christmas Eve guys🥳

This  book  would've  been  finished  if it  wasn't   for   my  procrastination😭😭