Chapter 8

Right so it's the next day now and I'm getting ready for this date I'm almost done I'm just doing my hair right now so i just need to hurry and finish doing that

Right so it's the next day now and I'm getting ready for this date I'm almost done I'm just doing my hair right now so i just need to hurry and finish doing that. I finish doing that and i get up and grab my bag and I'm ready to go.

I was waiting just scrolling on my phone when i heard a knock at the door and i go and get it i open the door and i see Romello and he looks good he was wearing a black suit and his dark curly hair was kind of slicked back but there were still a few curls out of place and i could see that he got the sides of his head shaved and he had a nice gold chain around his neck and oh my did i mention that he smelt divine oh lord i think i might just pass out because of this man.

He took my hand "Hello darling, you look beautiful" he said kissing the back of my hand and i smile at him "Hi and thank you" i say and come out of my apartment and close my door he takes my hand and leads me outside to his car and i got inside.

Outfit

We arrive at the restaurant and i get out Romello then takes my hand and leads me into the restaurant and we go up to the hostess and Romello tells him what our booking is and he then shows us to our table i notice that it is a bit secluded than t...

We arrive at the restaurant and i get out Romello then takes my hand and leads me into the restaurant and we go up to the hostess and Romello tells him what our booking is and he then shows us to our table i notice that it is a bit secluded than the other tables. We reach the table and i see Isaiah sitting there and i looked at him confused because Romello didn't say anything about him coming and why the hell are these men so damn fine i can't even focus.

"Hello there kitten nice to see you" he says walking up to me and giving me a hug "Yeah nice to see you too but Romello didn't say anything about you coming" i say "Yeah don't blame him i wanted to surprise you" he said laughing "Come sit" he says taking my hand and leading me to sit down and he sits next to me and Romello sits in front of me "Well let's order then shall we" Romello says giving me the menu and I decide on what my order is the food on here is expensive on here but i don't have to worry about that since they'll both take care of it even though if i offer to pay. The waiter comes and asks for our orders he asks for the guys orders and then i order mine and when i do he winks at me and i just smile at him and he goes and puts our orders in.

"Well Ebony we've been meaning to talk to you about something" Isaiah says to me "Okay and what is that?" I ask "Well as you can already tell we're single men" Romello says "Yes?" I say sounding confused "Well you see me and Isaiah are what you call doms do you know what that is?" Romello asks "Yes i do" i say nodding my head "So we've been searching for a submissive for a while" Isaiah says "Alright and have you found one yet?" I ask "We have found someone that we're interested in" Romello says "Who's that?" I ask "It's you" they both say at the same time and my eyes widen a bit i jump when i feel Isaiah's hand on my thigh moving it up and down slowly "So what do you say do you want to become our submissive?" He asks.

I think to myself for a while "Do you like the thought of two man pleasuring you at the same time?" Romello asks and i nod my head Isaiah lets go of my thingh and brings his fingers to my chin and faces my head to him "Words Ebony" he says "Yes Isaiah", "Good girl" he says kissing my forehead.

A/N.