Chapter 20

"What did you just ask me?" I asked again the question not registering into my head Romello rubbed my leg to calm me down "Move in with us Ebony

"What did you just ask me?" I asked again the question not registering into my head Romello rubbed my leg to calm me down "Move in with us Ebony." Isaiah says again. I look down at the table "But why? Don't you think it's a little too soon for that?" I ask "It might seem like that princess but you're always here anyway, when was the last time that you stayed at your house?" He asked and I kept quiet because i genuinely don't know.

I've gotten so comfortable with them and have enjoyed being in their company that I haven't even realised that i haven't been home in so long it's almost like i don't live there anymore.

"It's just that last night with you sleeping in our arms it just felt so right and I don't know about Romello but i know that i want to wake up to that more." he says smiling "I definitely feel the same way it's like when you're with us we feel complete i know you feel the same way." Romello says and i nod my head "I agree i feel the same way you guys." i say.

"But can I take some time to think about this?" I ask them "Yes of course take all the time you need princess." Isaiah says smiling "Don't make us wait too long Angel, we don't want you going back to that house now." Romello says squeezing my thigh. I slap his hand away when he reaches for my sausage and he gives me a slight glare "Behave." he says firmly "You behave, you were the one who wanted to take my food when yours is right in front of you." i say pointing to his plate.

He was about to say something but Isaiah cut him off "Right you guys I'll see you later I'm going off to work now." he says standing up i get up from my stool and go over to him and I kiss him on the cheek i was going to kiss his lips but because he was so tall i couldn't reach so he picked me up and i wrapped my legs and arms around him and we kissed. "Okay bye love, I'll see you later." he says giving me another kiss before putting me down and he walks to the coat rack and gets his coat and leaves.

I walk back to the table "I'm going to shower and get ready." I say i was about to walk away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him and i stood between his legs and my back was against his chest and his arms were wrapped around my stomach and he pulled me to sit down on his lap "Can i have a kiss too?" He asks placing a kiss on my neck.

A smirk comes to my face and i get an idea i unwrap his arms around him and turn to him and i lean up to his ear "No." i say "What do you mean no?" he asked wrapping his arms around me again "I believe that i didn't stutter, i mean no you can't get a kiss." i say into his ear and i take his lobe between my teeth and bite it. I unwrapped his arms around me again and before he could wrap them again i walked away i could hear him groaning when i walked to the bedroom.

***
30 minutes later I finished showering and got out and dried myself. I finished moisturising my skin and I got dressed i decided to get dressed into something cute which was part of my idea i was about to make this very hard for Romello. I decided that I was going to play with him a little i was going to wear something really revealing that would most definitely would make him not stop touching me and I'm going to tell him that he can't i know that this was going to rile him up so bad and it is going to be hilarious.