Chapter 17

Isaiah

I watch as Ebony walks infront of me I'm happy I'm behind her because the view is amazing just looking at her make me want to just pick her up and lay her on my desk again, thinking about that makes my pants start to tighten. Okay stop Isaiah we just did it.
But we could do it again i shook my head and tried to clear my thoughts.

She opened the door and walked out and i followed her and i guess she was heading to the living room and on the way there we saw Romello "Oh hello guys, did you guys have a good time without me?" He said squinting his eyes Ebony chuckled "Yes we did, but we could do it again with you included this time" she said. A smirk appeared on Romello's face "Oh we could, or we could do it without Isaiah" he says "Yeah no i choose to do it with both you, case closed" she said and then walked away.

Romello looked at her like she was crazy i chuckled she's definitely going to be punished tonight. "What a brat" he says he looks at me "Mate i need to speak to you" he said "Yeah sure, what about?" I asked "Come with me" he said and i followed him and he walked to his office and opened the door and walked in.

He sat in his chair and i sat in another "There's problems going on at the arena and I think someone's stealing from us" he says rubbing his temples "Do you know who?" I asked him "Yes and he thinks i don't know, the fucking idiot" he says chuckling. "Don't worry we'll sort it out" i say "Yeah we will" he says.

I got up from the seat and left the office and went to the living room to find Ebony sitting there eating food and watching a show. I walk up to her "Hello love" i say kissing her cheek "Hi Siah" she says giving me a Kiss. I took some of her crisps and she slapped my hand "Hey!" She said and I just laughed and just to mess with her even more i took a few more.

"That's it I'm not speaking to you now" she said pouting and turning back to face the TV. I start attacking her with kisses "You don't mean that" i say still placing kisses all over her face and she just giggles. I then stop and i grab her face and i crash my lips onto her she was a bit taken aback but then she relaxed and melted into the kiss. She moved to then straddle me and the kiss just became very heated i wanted to pick her up and slam her onto the couch and fuck her right there.

But i can't because i had to wait for later, she groaned and then moved her hand to my belt and she tried to unbuckle it. I grabbed her arm so that i don't lose control i pulled away from the kiss she tried to go in for another kiss but i leaned back. She pouted and then rolled her eyes i put both my hands on her waist "What did I tell you about rolling your eyes love?" I asked her looking into her eyes i leaned forward "Do you want me to add that to your punishment later?" I ask her whispering in her ear.

She squirmed a little and sighed "No" she said haha too bad that it will. She got off my lap and then sat down next to me. She returned back to watching her show and i decided to get comfortable and lay my head down on her lap she let me get situated on her lap. When i was comfortable enough she took her hand started to run it through my hair there were a few tugs and pulls and a few scalp massages which felt so good. She kept doing this until i dozed off to sleep.

20 minutes later i woke up and i noticed that i wasn't on Ebony's lap anymore instead my head was on the hand of the couch and i had a blanket over me and the living room lights were dimmed. I got up from the couch and went upstairs and i went to Ebony's room to see if she was in there but she wasn't so i went back out again and walked to my bedroom as i was walking down the hallway i could hear the shower running maybe it's Ebony showering.

I went in my room and i decided to also get changed into something that is comfortable. I stepped back out and i was about to walk back down the stairs but i saw Ebony leaving her room. "Oh there you are" i said startling her a bit.

"Oh you're awake now, did you have a good rest?" She asked "Yes i did, but you didn't have to leave me" i said "I know but i needed to shower and get changed so yeah" she said.

It's only now that i looked down her body to see what she was wearing. Fuck me. Is she trying to kill me?

Her outfit

I go up to her and put my hands on her waist "Are you trying to drive me insane?" I whisper growl into her ear and i nip her ear bud "Maybe, maybe not" she says with a teasing voice

I bring her lips to mine and the kiss is very passionate and heated it was overwhelming me a bit i can't lie this woman is intoxicating me! I'm finally able to pull away but when i do i grab her arm and drag her into my room and i close the door.

A/N
👀👀