Chapter 14

I'm sat across the table and Ebony is sitting opposite me and I'm staring at her intensely and she stares back at me the same way, it feels like we're having a staring competition but after a while she starts to get nervous and looks around

I'm doing this because we had an argument a little while ago and she was acting like a brat and she thinks that she said sorry for being a brat that she's now free from punishment, which she isn't but I'm not going to tell her that.

She gets up "Okay i can't take this anymore there's way too much tension in here" she said and walks out the kitchen and I chuckle to myself, she thinks that's tension? She hasn't seen anything yet. I get up from my seat and go to find Isaiah i have to tell him about what happened so that we can both punish her.

I finally find him in his home office i knock and wait for him to answer and then walk into his office. "What's up?" He asks "A lot of things i have to think of a punishment for Ebony, she was being a brat earlier and she needs to be punished, Do you have any ideas?" I ask him and he smirks "Oh yes i do, but i want to also be apart of this punishment as well" he says "Oh yeah sure" i said.

Isaiah tells me his plan and his plan is actually really good i decided to order something and I'm going to surprise her with it later. I leave Isaiah and go and look for Ebony so that i can tell her to get ready because me and Isaiah are  taking her out later on tonight.

I find her in the living room watching a show on the TV "Ebony, baby" i say and she turns to me "Oh hey Rome" she says. I go and sit next to her "Hey baby, so i wanted to tell you to get ready later because we're going out tonight" i say and she nods "Okay alright, Where are we going though?" She asks "Oh we're just going to a restaurant" i say "Oh okay" she says "Good" i say she jumps when i place my hand on her thingh and rub it.

I couldn't help myself she looked really good but i had to stop and control myself because i wanted to save that for later. I decide to chill with her so i get comfortable and i put an arm around her and pull her onto me and we lay down on the couch and cuddle and I watch the show with her.

I opened my eyes i didn't realose that i had fallen asleep but i did and my chest felt awful light. I look around to find Eb but i couldn't find her. Ughh why did she get up and leave me i think to myself. I then hear a knock at the front door and i go to answer it, i open the door and i see that it's my order that i ordered earlier on today i pick it up and smirk to myself, this is going to be a fun night.

I get call on my phone and i look at my phone to see who it is and i see that it's one of my workers from the arena i huff because i know that whenever my workers call me that there is always a problem. I answer it and he tells me that my rivals are there at the arena these people are always trying to convince me to give my arena to them like fuck no what the fuck are they thinking they're expecting me to give something i built from the ground up and give it to them they must be mad.

After I've done with all that funny business i decide to get ready for tonight and i open the package that i ordered and i smile at it man I'm excited for tonight.

A/N
😏😏