Chapter 11

I just wanted to put you guys on this French and Congolese artist more because he's a really good singer and it also goes very well with the chapter.

I'm in the dining room with Isaiah waiting for Romello to come downstairs i helped him cook and me and him just joked and laughed with each other i really enjoyed his company

I'm in the dining room with Isaiah waiting for Romello to come downstairs i helped him cook and me and him just joked and laughed with each other i really enjoyed his company. I put the plates and food on the table and as i had finished that Romello came into the room. He looked really good but i had to stop staring at him before he noticed so i went to go and sit down.

So we were just talking and they decided that we should watch a movie in Isaiah's room after we finished eating which would be pretty interesting as i would be much closer to them i wonder now that will go.

So we finished eating and cleaned the table and washed our dishes me and Romello decided to go to Isaiah's room Isaiah said that he had some work to finish off so he would come after. We went into the room and i went straight to the middle of bed whilst Romello took the left i sat on the bed and got comfortable and he was asking me what movie we should watch which took a while until we eventually found one.

Me and Romello were cuddling in the bed and waiting for Isaiah to come in because we didn't want to start the movie without him so we waited and Romello was kissing all over me i was a bit surprised by how affectionate he was being because he usually isn't that affectionate but i like it so i won't say anything. Not long after Isaiah came into the room and came to sit on the other side of me and got comfortable.

We started the movie and we got stuck into it but i couldn't concentrate because these two huge men rubbing up on me Isaiah and Romello both had their hands on each of my thighs and they were rubbing their hands up and down which was distracting me from the movie. I jumped when "Are you alright?" Romello asks whispering in my ear "Yes I'm fine." i say "Are you sure baby? You seem a bit jumpy." Isaiah says also whispering in my ear and leaving a kiss on my neck. "Yes I'm fine!" I said they both look at me with their eyebrows raised "No i don't think you are darling." Romello says chuckling.

They both then start kissing and sucking on my neck whilst rubbing my thigh as well. Romello moves his hand on my thigh lower and moves it to my underwear he puts his hand in my underwear and he squeezes my pussy and he groans in my ear "You're so fucking wet already" he says he then sticks two fingers in my pussy he moves them in and out and uses his thumb to massage my clit as well. I lightly moan when he slightly picks up the pace whilst Isaiah is still kissing on my neck and rubbing and squeezing my boobs. Romello brings his other hand to my face and turns my head to him he's leaning in to kiss me but i decide to tease him and move away from him i lean in again but i move away when he leans in again i do this for a few seconds until he gets fed up and groans and grabs my face and smashes his lips on mine.

He stops "Fuck i need to taste you" he says before moving down and removing my shorts and then ripping off my underwear "Hey! Calm down" i say chuckling lightly but he doesn't listen and dives straight in and i throw my head back a bit Isaiah then takes off my crop top and starts sucking on my boob he bites it a little which i like and he does the same to my other boob. I moan again when Romello sticks his tongue in my pussy and starts tongue fucking me and Isaiah starts sucking on my boobs harder and they keep doing this for a few minutes. A few minutes later my climax starts to build up in my stomach and i guess Romello notices "Are you going to cum? He asks and i nod frantically "Okay cum for me princess." he says still eating me out like it was his last meal not soon after i cummed and my legs shook vigorously. He licks me up and licks his lips to taste my juices on his lips, he then goes and gets tissue to clean me up properly and Isaiah gives me a kiss on my lips "Next time I'll be the one pleasing you okay darling?" He says "Okay." i say and i yawn "Looks like someone needs to sleep." Romello says chuckling.

Romello tucks me in to the bed and the both lie down on either side of me i feep very safe between them it feels nice and we all went to sleep.

And also thank you guys for 1.71k reads on this book i never thought i would get this many reads😭