Chapter 12

Romello and Isaiah call me into the living room because they said that they wanted to talk to me man i really wonder what that is about

Romello and Isaiah call me into the living room because they said that they wanted to talk to me man i really wonder what that is about. I walk into the living room and i see them both sitting on either side of the couch leaving a space for me in the middle so i go and sit in between them. They move closer to me "So Ebony we asked you to come in here because we have to talk to you about something important." Isaiah says and i nod "Okay." i say "So lately it has become very dangerous outside recently and i want you to stay inside because we want you to be safe okay." Romello says.

"So you want me to just stay in the house?" I ask "Technically yes." Romello says "I can't do that man I'll have to go out at some point." i say "Ebony listen we're going to send some guards here to watch you and to make sure that you're not leaving the house." Isaiah says "What?! that's ridiculous." i say and Romello gives me a look that makes me stay quiet. "Okay fine." i say "Good girl." Isaiah says kissing my cheek.

Soon after that they both get up and left the living room leaving me with my thoughts man this is going to be hard staying at home all the time what if i need to go out and bye some food? I huff and i get up off the couch and leave the living room. I see Romello and Isaiah at the door "Where are you guys going?" I ask tilting my head "We're just heading to the club love there are some problems there that we need to take care of, we'll be back soon darling." Isaiah says and they both come up to me and kiss me on the cheek.

When they leave i head upstairs and to my room and I decide to shower and brush my teeth and get dressed. I come out of the bathroom and I see that outside looks a bit dark and there is shadow out there i go and check to see what it is. I see black car and a man stepping out of it oh i guess that's the guard that have sense i sigh is all this really necessary?

The guard knocks on the door and i go to answer it he looks really handsome i can't lie but not as handsome as Romello and Isaiah though. "Are you going to let me in princess?" He asks winking at me "Oh yes sorry." and i step to the side letting him inside. "Right I've been sent over to watch you, my name is Deon and i'm here to look after you okay and make sure there is no funny business okay?" He says "Okay I'm Ebony and no funny business." i say laughing. "Great now lead me to the living room." he says and i lead him to it.

I'm in the bathroom now and I'm really hungry and we're running low on food and i was thinking of how to trick this man oh i got it. "Deon!!" I shout from the bathroom "Yes I'm coming" he says running up the stairs "There's no more tissue in here could you go out and buy some" i say "Yeah sure I'll be right back" he says and I chuckle to myself and exit the bathroom. I wait until he leaves and then i exit the bathroom and i even wait a few minutes even though he's gone i go to my room and grab the spare key and i leave the house and i go to the store.

I'm inside the store looking and picking out stuff that we need totally forgetting about the time, when i finish getting what i needed my phone starts to ring. I answer it "Hello?", "Ebony! Where the hell are you?" Deon says oh shit "I'm at the store i needed to buy some food sorry." i say "Oh my days Ebony you could've asked me Romello and Isaiah are here." he says "Wait you told them!" I say sounding frustrated. "Ebony you fucking tricked me and Isaiah is on his way there and he's not happy." he says.

Oh fuck!

Ooop Ebony's in trouble👁👄👁

Hey guys check out my new book if you can please. Thanks.

 Thanks