Chapter 21

Update😊

Romello

"Hey guy- what the fuck?" Isaiah says as soon as he steps into the room. Ebony looks up and her face lightens up and she gets up and runs over to him "Isaiah!" She says very joyfully she wraps her arms around his neck and jumps up and he catches her legs and she wraps them around his waist.

I on the other hand don't say anything and stay sitting on the couch still very much annoyed with the teasing Ebony was doing and has now all of a sudden forgotten that I'm here.

"What do you have on princess?" Isaiah asks playing with the ends of her skirt his eyes look over her body and then moves his hand under her short ass skirt and squeezes her ass "You look so fucking good right now." he growls into her ear and then nips the side of her neck and she lets out the cutest squeal ever "Thanks." she says.

Isaiah moves his attention from her and looks down at me "Romello what's wrong? Why do you look so mad? And why haven't you said anything since i came back?" He asks with his eyebrows furrowed. "Uhm i don't know maybe you should ask our dear Ebony here?" I say shrugging my shoulders and crossing them.

Isaiah looks at Ebony and her shifts gaze to somewhere else "What have you done princess?" He asks her she looks at him "Nothing, Romello's just mad for no reason." she says and she jumps down from Isaiah's arms.

"Oh Angel is Isaiah allowed to touch you? Or is it just me that can't?" I ask her smirking a little bit and her eyes then widens in realization when she remembers she looks at him and smiles "No he's not." she says simply.

Isaiah looks down at her confused "Ebony what do you mean?" He asks "I mean that you aren't allowed to touch me Isaiah and neither is he." she says pointing at me. Isaiah chuckles "Princess you're so cute, it's adorable how you think you can make rules around here." he says grabbing her chin softly but she moves back.

"He's right Angel that would never happen in a million years." i say and she crosses her arms making her boobs push out and Isaiah glances at them "No i said what i said and I'll stand by it, you.guys.aren't.allowed.to.touch.me." she says with attitude laced in her voice.

Isaiah reaches to grab her but she moves back he tries to grab her again and she tries to move back again but she can't because i stand up and stand behind her and she bumps into me. Isaiah steps forward and she's now stuck and has nowhere to go because she's caged in between us. "You're being such a fucking brat Ebony." i say bending down and placing a kiss on her neck and she shivers a bit.

"And darling you know naughty little brats like you need to be punished." Isaiah says kissing the other side of her neck and sucks on it and soon enough he finds her sweet spot. Then i bend down to the other side of her neck and do the same i move my hands up and move her shirt down to free her boobs and i play with both her nipples whilst sucking on her neck. Ebony starts letting out soft moans and whimpers and she moves both her hands up to touch Isaiah's arms but he grabs them and puts them down.

"You're not allowed to touch me Ebony." he growls into her ear he says and moves away from her neck Ebony looks at him "But-" Isaiah cuts her off "Shhhh." he says placing a kiss on her lips and she pouts "Aww are you mad that your plan backfired princess? Well too bad this is your punishment." he says and he goes back to kissing her and I go back to sucking on her neck and playing with both her nipples.

Isaiah moves his hand up her skirt and rubs her through her clit all whilst without breaking the kiss. He moves away and Ebony tries to kiss him again but he pushes her back and rubs her more and she bites her lip "Oh would you look at that you're so wet already, you're literally dripping." he says. I then wrap my hand around her hair and pull her head back "Are you enjoying this my Angel?" I whisper into her ear and she nods.