Chapter 24

I was taking orders and talking with my co worker Aaron, he's actually new here and we've become pretty good friends and work well together. I was so lost in our conversation that I didn't realise that someone came in until someone cleared their throat at the work top.

I looked up and my eyes widened when I saw Romello and Isaiah standing infront of me and by the look on their faces they didn't look too happy. "Oh hey you guys, I didn't realise you guys were there this whole time." I say sheepishly. "That's fine how would you know." Romello says with a bit of an attitude. Oh. Weird.

"Yeah I'll be finishing soon, do you guys want to sit and wait until then?" I ask them and they just nod. "Who are these guys Ebony?" Aaron asks me and I freeze a little because I didn't think about this, how am I meant to introduce them? These are my boyfriends Romello and Isaiah?

"That's none of your business." Isaiah says interrupting him with his jaw clenching a little. Uh oh. "Uhmm you guys just go and sit down and wait for my shift to finish." Isaiah just shrugs and walks away to go and sit down, Romello stays for a bit before he sighs and walks away.

As soon as they sat down Aaron decides to speak "I wonder what crawled up his ass." He says chuckling I chuckle a little and shove him "Shut up and get back to work Aaron." He raises his arms up "Alright, alright back to work I go." He says smirking and I shake my head when he walks away.

***
A couple minutes later my shift has finished and I'm telling Aaron goodbye. I get my stuff and walk over to Isaiah and Romello, when I make my way to their table I know that they can feel my presence there but they ignore me until I speak. "Uh guys I'm ready to go." I say "Then let's go." Romello says standing up and walking past me and Isaiah walks past me too without acknowledging me. Damn what did I do?

I follow behind them to their car and I get in the backseat so that I can stay away from them and they get in the frontseat. The drive back to their home was quiet and the air surrounding us was uncomfortable. I just looked outside the window so that I can pass time.

We arrive at their home and they both get out the car but since I thought they would just walk off and leave me they still opened the door for me which is what I was appreciated even though they weren't speaking to me.

We got to the front door and they stepped in leaving behind but before they could leave I stopped them by saying "Guys I need the keys so that I can lock the door." I say Isaiah turns around and gives it to me and then walks away. I sigh frustrated because they've never been like this before, don't tell me that this all has to do about Aaron?