Chapter 7

It was now the other day and I'm currently just sitting in my apartment watching Netflix it's night time i ordered food like an hour ago and it said it would be here in 30 minutes but you can see that I'm not eating now yeah that's because it's st...

It was now the other day and I'm currently just sitting in my apartment watching Netflix it's night time i ordered food like an hour ago and it said it would be here in 30 minutes but you can see that I'm not eating now yeah that's because it's still not here it's been an hour now and it's still not here I'm starting to get frustrated and my stomach is just rumbling.

I jumped when I heard a knock on the door i quickly got up thinking that it was my food and i ran to the door and opened it and my mouth dropped open to see that it's not the delivery man but it's Romello i tilt my head "Romello what are you doing here?" I ask sounding puzzled "Sorry about that i just wanted to come and see you" he says chuckling nervously "Oh alright come on in then" i say and opened the door wider for him to step in.

I led him to the living room and told him to sit down on the couch i sat down too on the same couch but just left a few meters between us so that we weren't immensely close. "Right so you just came here because you just wanted to see me? Are you sure that's all?" I ask him "Okay maybe it's not just because of that I'm here because i want to ask you on a date" he says my eyes widen "You want to take me on a date?" I ask "Mhmm that's what i just said, yeah I've been thinking about asking you for a while" he says "Oh well sure I'll go" i say and he smiles "Good".

I turn to him fully and i lean back and cross my legs he looks at me and then looks down my body he licks his lips and clenches his eyes shut and looks back up at me "What are you doing?" He asks in a deep voice "What?, I'm not doing anything" i say acting clueless he looks down at my tits "Mhmmm" and licks his lips i look down and i see that my nipple peircings are seeping through the thin material I'm wearing and i smirk to myself. I hear a knock at the door "That must be the food that i ordered" i said getting up and going to the door to get the food.

"Right do you want some?" I ask him "Yes please" he says and i get up and go and get some plates and i give one to him and give him some of my food and we start eating and watching the show on the tv. He finishes his food and gets up "Well it's time for me to get going now" he says "Alright let me show you the way to the door" i say and he follows me "Oh by the way be ready by 7 I'll come and pick you up at 8 okay?" He says and i nod my head he leans against the door and he gives my body one more look and he lets out a sigh. I open the door "Come on out you go now" i say chuckling and he leaves "See you soon darling" he says and i close the door after he leaves.

This is what she was wearing

A/N