Chapter 31

"Romello  stop,  you're  literally  suffocating me

"Romello  stop,  you're  literally  suffocating me." I  just  about  mutter  out. I  open  one eye  and  see  he  didn't  hear  or  listen  to  a word  I  said.  This  huge  ass  man  is  still knocked  out.  I  kiss  my  teeth  knowing  that it  would  be  useless  to  try  to  wake  him  up.

I  roll  over  to  the  side  and  was  pleased that  Isaiah  isn't  also  suffocating  me. I  just have  to  try  my  best  to  pry  myself  away from  Romello's  huge  muscular  arms.  My gosh  those arms!  I  want to bite them so bad but I don't want to wake him up. I  sit  up slowly  and  gently  and  slide  myself  down the  middle  of  the  bed,  since  that's  the only  way  I  can  get  off  the  bed. 

I  step  out  of  the  room  and  realised  I needed  to  use  the  bathroom  so  bad.  I  run to  the  bathroom  and  do  my  business,  I feel  the  relief  as  soon  as  I  sat  on  the toilet.  I  get  up,  wipe   and  flush  the  toilet. I wash  my  hands  and  get  my  toothbrush.  As I  was  brushing  a  thought  came  to  my head  that  made  me  giggle  to  myself. I basically  just  live  here  now, like  I  barely stay  at  my  own  place.

Oh  that  even  reminds  me  they  asked  me  if  I  should  move  in  with  them  and  I haven't  had  a  think  about  it  yet  and  they might  ask  for  my  answer  soon. The  thing  is  I  basically  already  live  here  for  the  most part,  so  it  shouldn't  be  too  much  of  a hard  decision  to  make. However,  there's something  in  the  back  of  my  mind  that's telling  me  that  I  shouldn't  because  I haven't  even  known  them  for  that  long. If  I  do  decide  to  move  in  with  them  I  feel like  it  would  be  too  fast. I've  only  known them  for  about  3  months  or  so  and  I actually  don't  know  much  about  them  if I'm  being  really  honest  here.

I  finish  washing  my  face  and  get  a  towel to  dry  my  face,  I  was  so  caught  up  in  my thoughts  that  I  almost  didn't  hear  him. "And  why  aren't  you  in  bed?" I  hear Romello's  husky  voice. I  look  over  my shoulder  to  look  at  him  and  he's  got  his arms  crossed  across  his  chest  whilst  he leans  on  the  door  frame  with  his  head tilted  slightly. His  eyes  are  narrowed slightly. My  lord. I  feel  butterflies  in  my stomach  as  I  look  at  him. "Uhm  because  I woke  up  to  you  suffocating  me, I  could barely  breathe." I  say.

He  walks  into  the  bathroom  and  walks  up to  me. He  gives  me  a  smile  and  wraps  his arms  around  my  waist. "Well  you  need  to get  back  in  bed  right  now." He  says groaning  a  little  bit, he  kisses  my  neck  and  then  picks  me  up. I  yelp   but  wrap my arms  around  his  shoulders because  it  was so  unexpected. I  wrap  my  legs  around  his waist  and  he  carries  me  out  of  the bathroom.