Chapter 10

I finished showering and brushing my teeth i put on the clothes that i took into the bathroom with me i put on a red matching lace crop top and matching shorts

I finished showering and brushing my teeth i put on the clothes that i took into the bathroom with me i put on a red matching lace crop top and matching shorts. I put on a pink robe with fluffy ends and walked out of the bathroom i jumped when i saw Isaiah leaning on the wall. "Woah you scared me there" i said laughing "Sorry i was just waiting for you" he said chuckling "Alright" i said and started walking back to the guest room and he followed behind me.

I got to the room door and i turned to face him and he was staring at me intensely i opened my mouth to speak but he quickly catched my lips before i could even say anything the kiss turned heated really quickly and his hands started roaming around my body really he pulled away so we could breathe for a minute he looked down at my lips and then up at me and kissed me again it lasted a while before he pulled away again. He breaks away from me "Sorry i just couldn't help myself you look so good" he said chuckling lightly and i giggled "It's alright" i said "Alright goodnight then baby" he said kissing my cheeks and walked away when he was gone i went inside my room.

Romello's Pov

I came back home and i saw Isaiah coming downstairs i had to go to the wrestling arena to sort out some problems "Where were you?" He asked "I was at the arena a problem had came up so i went to go out and sort it out" i said and he nodded his head "How's ebbs?" I asked "She's fine she just went to bed" he said. I nodded my head and went up the stairs to see her since i didn't get to say goodnight to her.

I silently went into her room and went to her side i checked if she was asleep and she was and i kissed her on her forehead and then her cheek and she shuffled a bit and opened her eyes "Mhmm Rome?" She said "Yes it's me baby" i said rubbing my thumb on her cheek soothingly. "Are you alright where did you go? You kind of just disappeared" she said getting closer to me and she leaned into my touch "I went to the arena some issues had came up and i went to go take care of it" i said and she nodded her head i gave her a peck on the lips "Alright goodnight baby" i said giving her another kiss "Goodnight Rome" she said "Rome? I like that nickname" i said smiling and she smiled back and i got up and left the room so she could sleep.

I walked out of her room and i went to my bedroom and i went straight into the bathroom and did my usual night routine i got in the shower and i waited for the water to get warm and i got in. I let the warm water run down my body as i relaxed quickly and closed my eyes and for some reason when i did close my eyes i saw  Ebony and i chuckled to myself thinking how crazy for someone to come and cloud my mind so quickly but i had no problem with it as i really liked her and so did Isaiah which was perfect.

I stepped out the shower and wrapped myself with my towel and stepped out the bathroom and back into my bedroom i dried myself with my towel and then moisturised myself with some lotion and i put a tank top and shorts on. I then got into my bed and pulled the covers over me and went to bed.

I was awoken when the the sun was just searing through the curtains so i had no other choice but to get up. I didn't notice that there was someone in my room until i turned myself and bumped into something i looked up and i saw Ebony there sitting on the bed looking down at me smiling when did she get in here i ask myself. "Good morning baby" she said before attacking me with kisses all over my face she stopped and straddled me and leaned down and put her head on my chest and buried her face into my neck with her arms wrapped around my neck. I smiled to myself and i wrapped my arms around her bringing her closer to me "This is nice" i say "Mhmmm" is all she said and kissed my neck "Is there a reason why you were sitting on my bed?" I ask her "Well Isaiah told me to come and wake you up but i sat and waited until you woke up because you looked so peaceful" she said and i chuckled. "Well I've got to get up now" i said sitting up i sat at the edge of the bed and wrapped her legs around my waist and i got up and walked to the bathroom door and put her down "Alright I'll be downstairs in a few minutes okay" i told her giving her a peck on her lips "Alright" she said getting on her tiptoes and kissing my cheek and ran out of the room and i lightly chuckled to myself.

She's so fucking cute i say to myself and enter the bathroom.

Hey guys i wanted to do Romello's pov just for you guys to see how he thinks.