Chapter 6

Me and Raven have now arrived at the club and we were waiting in the line I was happy that line wasn't that long so we didn't have stand out here for too long in this cold

I was happy that line wasn't that long so we didn't have stand out here for too long in this cold. The line was moving smoothly and me and Raven were just chatting we soon got to the doors and the security guard smiled at "You alright ladies?" He asks and we both nod our heads and he let's us in.

He opens the door for us and lets us in as soon we go in i instantly knew that it was my vibe the lights were red and blue and the vibe was so calm and we had some Darkoo playing too i turned to Raven "Raven you chose a great place" i said to her "Of course i know my places now come on let's go and dance" she says and grabs my arm and we go to the dancefloor and we start dancing and just having a great time i turn around and start whining on Raven and she moves along with it.  "Sis I'm going to get a drink do you want?" I ask her  "I'll have just a coke i don't want to get too drunk today so I'll start off light" she said and i nodded and made my way to the bar.

I sat on the bar stool and ordered our drinks i was hot and thirsty so i decided to have some water to cool down. I got our drinks i was about to hop off it when someone tapped my shoulder and i jumped and turned to see who it was and it was Isaiah "Fancy seeing you here kitten" he says chuckling "Oh my days you're everywhere aren't you?" I say laughing "Yeah i am but how have you been? I haven't seen you in a while" he asks "I've been good me and my friend decided to go out" i said "Oh really that's nice well i have to go I'll see you around" he says smiling and walking away i get off the stool and make my way back to the dancefloor.

I'm back on the dancefloor and i give Raven her drink and i start dancing i bend down and start to slow whine Raven did the same and we got so carried away that i didn't realise i was whining on someone but they had rhythm so i just went along with it i look at Raven and i see that she's whining on a cute guy and they seem to be into it. I got up and turned around and i saw Romello and he was looking at me with his green eyes i gasped as i just realised that i was whining on him! He smirks "Hello there darling" he says chuckling "Romello? What are you doing here?" I ask him "I'm here with my friend he owns this club" he says "Oh Isaiah owns this club as well?" And he nods his head.

"Well do you want me to take you home? It is pretty late" he says "I can't i came with my friend" i says "Is that your friend over there?" He points in a direction and i look at where he's pointing at and i still see Raven still dancing with that same guy "Yes, yes it is" i say "Well she looks pretty occupied right now" he says "Let me just go and tell her that I'm going then but i don't want to leave her here with that guy though" i say "Don't worry i know him he's another good friend of mine he'll look after her" he says i nod my head and i go and interrupt their session "Hey Raven I'm going home now i hope you don't mind me leaving you" i say "No not at all I'll ask this guy to take me home" she says and i nod my head and walk away.

Romello leads me to his car and he opens the door for me and i get in the car and he closes the door and he gets in. He starts the car and drives off and in the middle of him of driving i look at him and he has one hand on the wheel and his sleeves rolled up making me see his tattoos on his arms the moonlight shines on him and makes him glow emphasising his features even more i never got the chance to admire this man but he is really fine. He was switching the gears with ease and I watch as his muscles flex when doing it i clench my thighs together i don't know what is is but seeing a man drive like that is very attractive. He then suddenly turns around and catches me staring and he chuckles "Were you staring at me?" He asks laughing and I see a mischievous glint in his eyes i shake my head i swear if i was any lighter i would be really red "It's fine you know" he says chuckling man that was so embarrassing.

We reach my apartment complex and i thank him and leave the car and i get into my apartment.

A/N