Chapter 30

Me and  Romello  had just  got  done  with making  the  food and  we  are  now  setting the  dining  table

Me and Romello had just got done with making the food and we are now setting the dining table. "This food looks amazing, we really out did ourselves here." I said. "But mostly because you followed my instructions because otherwise this would've been a disaster." I follow up chuckling. Romello comes up to me and nudges me "Ohh Ebony please you make it seem like I'm a terrible cook." He says.

"But you are." I say laughing "I'm joking I couldn't have asked for a better cooking partner." I say nudging him. He gives me a big toothy smile and it makes my heart melt because I've never seen him smile like that before and I want to see it more. "Right come on let's sit down and eat." Romello says and grabs my hand and brings me over to a chair. He pulls a chair out for me and I take a seat. "Well thank you Mr." I say playfully as he pushes my chair in.

He takes a seat next to me "You're very
welcome meu querido." He says bringing my hand up to his lips and kisses the back. I kinda feel myself blushing at that. No guy has ever done that to me before. My goodness these men will be the death of me. "And what does that mean?" I ask him.

"It means my darling or sweetheart in Portuguese." He answers my eyebrows raise in curiosity. "I see the curiosity shining in your eyes bellissima." He says chuckling "You're Portuguese?" I ask.

"Yes my Father is Italian and my mother is Portugal." He replies "Wow I would've never guessed, maybe Italian because you've thrown out some Italian here and there but not Portuguese." I say "Yeah I don't really speak it much." He says and I frown "What's wrong tesoro?" Romello asks with a look of concern on his face.

"Well that's a shame." I say "What you like me speaking it?" He asks and I nod my head "I love it." I say with a big smile on my face "I'll speak both of them for you maravilhosa, if it makes you happy." (Gorgeous). He says giving me a sweet kiss on the corner of my lips, and I swear just that little action gave me insane butterflies!

"So Romello where is Isaiah from?" I ask "Well he is fr-." He gets cut off "Talking about me?" Isaiah says walking into the dining room. He walks up to my chair and stands behind me he leans down and plants a kiss on my cheek. "We were, Ebony was asking me about where you are from." Romello says.

Isaiah comes to sit next to me damn now I have to be straining my neck to turn to look at them. "Damn so both of you are just going to just sit beside me? Now I have to keep turning my head to look at you both." I say "Is that a problem for you? I can move to sit opposite you. If that makes it better for you." He says sweetly and now I feel bad.

"No, no you sit beside me." I reply back. "So to answer your question from before ma cherie, I'm French and Italian." He says "My father is from France and my mother is from Italy." He continues. "Wow both you have got amazing mixes. No wonder you guys are such romantics." I say laughing.

"Alright guys! Let's eat I'm starving over here!" Romello says interrupting us and I giggle and I pick up my fork ready to eat but I stop when both of their hands are planted on both my thighs. "Before we eat we have to do something before that." Isaiah says. They both grab my hands in theirs "Let's pray before we eat." Isaiah says we all close our eyes and Romello says the prayer "Thank you lord for providing this food, Bless this food in Jesus name Amen." And me and Isaiah follow with an Amen too.

I didn't know they both prayed before they ate their food I thought I only did that. Ha I'm here being a prayerful woman when I'm over here enjoyed being sexually dominated by two men. Father I'm so sorry. I tried to contain my giggles but some of them slipped out.

"What's so funny hmm?" Romello asks "Nothing, now let's eat!" I say and we all finally dig into the food. Damn we talk way too fucking much this food is about to go lukewarm.

***

We've now finished our food and it's now time to go to bed. That food made me sleepy all I want to do is sleep. So once I had finished I got on my zoom and left both Romello and Isaiah stunned in the kitchen. You should've seen their faces.

I jumped into the bed and got under the covers. I adjusted my silk black robe since my titties were basically spilling out when I ran up the stairs. "Well damn Ebony, you couldn't have ran any faster." Romello says laughing "Why did you run like that? Are you that tired? You ran as if you saw a ghost appear." Isaiah says joining in and laughing at himself.

"Blah, blah, blah as you guys are there fooling around, I'm not even listening because I'm half asleep over here." I say shifting lower under the covers "You know you farted when you ran up the stairs?" Romello says entering the bed.

My eyes flew open "No I fucking didn't!" I say I see them both glance at each other "You did amor." Isaiah says giggling as he enters the bed too "No I didn't." I say gritting my teeth ""I'm just taking the piss querido." Romello says leaning in to kiss my neck and I hold back a moan. Isaiah wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me to him and kisses me. He gives me a few more pecks and Romello moves in closer and nips at my ear and nibbles on it.

I start to get hot and bothered between these two men but I want to sleep! "Okay guys please let's sleep." I give them both kisses and tell them goodnight.

A/N
I'm backkk🤪🤪