Chapter 19

Ebony

I woke up due to the fact that i couldn't sleep anymore and i feel two weights on me and i feel like I'm sinking into the bed. I'm now currently being sandwiched between Isaiah and Romello and we're all tangled with each other and they both have their holds strong on me and i can't move.

I feel a breeze coming from the corner and i turn to it and see that the balcony door was open it was still dark outside but i could see the sunrise coming up behind the clouds and it looked beautiful the sky was a nice pink orange colour and it just looked so luminous it somehow caused me to have a nice sense of comfort looking at it.

I sit up and i manage to peel Isaiah's and Romello's arms and come off of the bed and put on my black robe over my naked body and i walk to the balcony. There was a nice seat that we put out there it was a gold kind of circle seat and it was really comfortable so i sat on it whilst i looked onwards and pondered about somethings.

I wondered if this relationship we have would turn into something different or if it's just going to remain like this because the thing is i like the relationship we have but i would also want it to be much more than it already is because one thing is for sure that I'm falling for them and I'm falling for them hard but I'm  not going to tell them that yet, i wondered if i was to tell them that would they end this? I don't want that to happen.

I then heard light steps coming near me and then i smelt his amazing scent that immediately brings me comfort "Babydoll what are you doing out here?" Isaiah asked softly his eyes full of concern. "Ehhh i just woke up and i guess i couldn't go back to sleep" i say shrugging. He walks up to me picks me up from the seat, sits down and sits me on his lap and wraps his arm around me. We're both now facing towards the sunrise he places a soft kiss on my temple.

"Tell me what you were thinking about in that pretty little mind of yours when you were out here" he says placing his hand on my thigh and rubbing it with his thumb and i leaned more into him "Uhm quite a few things, but i don't want to say them out loud in case they sound crazy" i say.

"Nothing you could think about would ever be crazy babydoll" he says assuring me. "I was just thinking this relationship we have would it ever lead into anything more or would it just stay like this?" I ask softly. "Well to be honest it already feels like our relationship is already leading into something more princess" he says, he places his hand under my chin and turns my face to him "Something's telling me that you want it to be more than it already is" he says raising his eyebrow and i slowly nod.

He smiles "Well then Ebony we could definitely have that arranged i have definitely been thinking about the same thing too" he says placing a kiss on my lips and another he kept asking for more but i told him no so he just smiled and held me whilst we just sat and watched the beautiful scenery outside.

A few minutes being out here i started to feel tired again and i started yawning more and i guess Isaiah caught onto this and picked me up and carried me in his arms so effortlessly, i bring up my arms around his neck to be secure "Come on let's get you back to bed princess".

***
I felt the warm rays from the sun on my face and i opened my eyes and squinted them from the light intensity it almost gave me a headache. I heard the door open slightly and someone came in. "Oh Angel you're finally awake" i hear Romello's raspy voice, he walked to the bed and got on it and placed a light kiss on my forehead.

He got ontop of me and hovered over my face he was leaning in for a kiss and I place my hand to stop him "Morning breathe Rome" i say "Angel i don't fucking care" he growls out he places his two fingers under my chin "Now give me a kiss" he says and I give him a kiss and he decides to kiss me a few more times before moving down to my neck and placing kisses all over his hand cupped my pussy whilst doing this.

"Rome I'm still sore from last night" i say and he looks at me and smirks "Ahh sorry angel i forgot, why don't you go and get ready and after I'll massage you" he says giving me another kiss on my head before getting up and moving so i could get out of bed. I made my way into the bathroom and got out a new toothbrush to use and started brushing my teeth and after i put some mouthwash in my mouth and gargle it and spit in the sink. I then wash my face and just do my regular morning routine and dry my face.

I come out of the bathroom and i see Romello sitting on the edge of the bed he sees me and his face lights up he gets up and gives me hug. "Are you ready for me to give you a massage now Angel?" He asks and i nod and lay down on the bed he gets on the bed and moves up my robe and starts massaging my legs.

5 minutes later i feel much more better and i let him know that he picks me off from the bed and places me on the ground i walk towards the door to walk out and he comes up behind me and slaps my ass i turn around and give him a kiss and walk downstairs.

Romello leads me into the kitchen "There you guys are why were you guys taking so long to come down?" Isaiah asks "I was giving her a massage because she was still sore" Romello and Isaiah nods "Okay Ebony sit down and let me reheat your breakfast because it's starting to get cold" he says and i do as he says.

I sit down on the stool and Romello suts next to me and places his hand on my thigh it's almost like that's his favourite place since he always puts his hand there. Isaiah comes back with my breakfast and places it on the table and pushes it towards me.

Isaiah sits opposite me "Okay Ebony we need to talk to you about something or ask you about something" he says and i look at him and i give him the nod for him to go ahead and Romello's hand on my thigh tightens it's grip.

Whatever it is, it's definitely something crazy

A/N
Oo what could they want to talk to her about?👀