Chapter 28

After she's come down from her high she collapses onto Romello's chest and sighs I chuckle a bit this is only her second orgasm

After she's come down from her high she collapses onto Romello's chest and sighs I chuckle a bit this is only her second orgasm. After a while she gets back up and throws her head on my shoulder.

She still has Romello's dick inside her. I wrap my hand gently around her waist to hold her up a bit whilst my other hand goes back down to her clit she moans and bites her lips. "Mhmm Isaiah do you want to go again?" She asks , "Mhmm just one more for me baby." I say kissing her neck whilst still rubbing her clit.

She gets off Romello's dick and he groans "Awwwh i liked staying inside you." He says Ebony rolls her eyes and lightly hits his chest "Shut up." She says and his eyes widen "Did you just tell me to shut up?" He asks and she moans again louder when i speed up my fingers on her clit but nods "I sure did." She says smirking.

"And you also rolled your eyes, the only time you're allowed to do that is when we're fucking you." I say kissing her neck again "Oh fuck baby just like that don't stop." She moans again.  I take my fingers away from her clit when i notice her starting to reach her high and she whimpers.

"Ah, ah, ah no cumming yet baby." I say Romello moves out of the way "Be a good girl for me and lay down on the bed on your stomach darling." I instruct her she follows what I say and gets on her stomach. She spreads her legs apart a bit so that I can get in between her legs and position myself.

I put the both of my hands on the back of her thighs and pushed her upwards so that she is now on her knees and hands. She arches her back and I grab her waist and pull her closer to my face so that her pussy is in my face. I take my finger and run it down her pussy and i take two fingers to spread her lips I then give her a nice long lick from her clit all the way up to her entrance, she shivers after that.

I do it again but this time pulling away with saliva on the tip of my tongue connecting from her pussy to my tongue. I then go back in again to feast on her man she's addictive and tastes so fucking good. She whimpers when she feels my nose running along her pussy whilst I continue to use my tongue to lick her up and down. "Uh oh fuck." She moans loudly. Fuck I love hearing those fucking moans of hers it makes my dick to become very hard.

She reaches a hand back to grab the back of my head and grind her pussy into my face whilst I increase the speed of my tongue lapping around her clit and licking her up and down "Ohh fuck yes, yes keep going don't you fucking stop." She moans loudly. Romello gets infront of her and grabs her face and pulls her into a deep heated kiss drowning out her moans.

They pull away from each other and she sighs I start to taste her juices leaking out "Ohh shit I'm going to cum." She moans but more like in a pleading way.

I quickly pull away and lick my lips tasting all her juices she whimpers "Not fucking yet." I say slapping her ass and I watch it ripple before it goes back to the way it was before.

"Get back on your stomach for me baby." I say  she follows what I say and I get between her legs again and position myself. I grab my dick that is painfully throbbing from how hard I am. I rub my dick up and down using her juices to lube me up.

I then position myself at her entrance and I slip inside slowly "Oh fuck." I groan out the moment I go in deeper her walls wrap around me even tighter she fits like a glove. I move back out and go back into her harder "Oh my fuck!" She gasps out I begin to move inside out in and out, in and out whilst also pushing in deeper "Fuck baby you feel so fucking good." I groan out "Do you like making me feel good darling?" I ask.

She goes to answer but her words gets stuck in her throat. So I reach my arm up putting it under her neck holding her head up, I move out and drive back into her hard she gasps and I see her eyes roll to the back of her head "I asked you a fucking question, I would like an answer Ebony." I say demanding her to answer me.

"Oh fuck! Baby yes I love making you feel good." She screams out I start fucking her harder and faster "That's what I like to hear baby." I growl out i reach my other hand under stomach and move down to her clit and rub it whilst I fuck her.

She buries her face into the sheets stopping me from hearing those beautiful sounds and I don't like that so I use the hand under her neck to hold up her head again. "Ah, ah, ah I don't want you hiding those moans from me, I want to hear you." I say kissing her neck.

"Okay baby." She says whimpering I rub her clit faster whilst also fucking her harder. Fuck man she's driving me crazy "You're doing so fucking well taking me so well baby, I'm so proud of you." I say groaning her walls squeezes around me when I say that i chuckle to myself she must like me praising her. But then she squeezes around me again and I let out a loud groan "I can feel you squeezing me, do you want to cum my love?" I ask her.

"Yes I want to cum, can I cum please daddy?" She asks her moans getting louder and louder by the second. I don't know why but her calling me daddy does something to me and I start to fuck her in an animalistic way "Yes you can cum baby."

As soon as I say this I feel her begin to shake and I feel her walls convulsing around my dick and her juices starting to gush out. "That's it baby, cum on my dick like the good fucking slut you are." I growl out "Oh shit, shit, shit." She screams as she continues to spasm with her eyes rolled back again.

Her orgasm has also triggered my orgasm to come and she notices this because she licks her lips and asks me "I want your cum inside me." She demands and it turns me on so fucking much I continue to fuck her until my strokes become sloppy and my orgasm begins to build in my stomach.

I move my hand around her throat to choke her and I start to feel my cum come out painting her walls with my thick ropes of cum "Arghhh fuck, fuck, fuck!" I growl out as I empty the last of my cum into her. My body spasms a bit when I fall on top of her.

I roll off her back and onto the other side of the bed and I turn my head to see her with her face buried in the sheets and I smile comes onto my face. I'm not done yet.

I get up and go between her legs again and I use two fingers to spread her pussy apart and I watch as my cum starts to leak out of her. I smirk and I slap her ass which causes her to jolt upwards.

X

A/N I kind of struggle to write smut chapters but I'm tryingg😭😭