Chapter 16

I'm in Isaiah's office and I'm sat on his lap and his arm is wrapped around my waist whilst he does his work i run my hands through his hair and massage his scalp and he leans into my touch

I'm in Isaiah's office and I'm sat on his lap and his arm is wrapped around my waist whilst he does his work i run my hands through his hair and massage his scalp and he leans into my touch. I think back to last night that night was definitely something.

Isaiah phone started ringing and i pick it up from the desk and hand it to him "Thank you baby." he says and kisses my cheek. He answers the phone and it seems to be something about business i start to get kind of bored and an idea pops up into my head. I roll my ass across his bulge a bit and he looks up at me he then looks away he probably thought it was an accident. He goes back to talking on the phone i roll my ass against his bulge again and I put more pressure on it and he throws his head back.

He gives me a look that's telling me to stop but i don't because I'm having way too much fun i start leaving kisses along his jaw a take his free hand and put on my boob and he grabs it and kneeds it and he kisses my neck and I throw my head back and i try not to moan. I hear him soon ending the call and i quickly get up from his lap and move away and start walking to the door. I hear him end the call and i quicken my pace but because he's so tall and has long legs he catches up to me and grabs me "What do you think you're doing huh? Princess." He asks whispering in my ear "Nothing sir." i say "Why are you calling me sir? Don't call me that" he says "Okay sir." i say with my seduction voice and i feel him take a deep breath "You're lucky i have a meeting to get to, and you're coming with me." he says.

"Wait what? Why?" I say a bit confused "I don't want to leave you alone here and i want you by my side." he says. "Well we still have time before the meeting starts." he says and a squeal leaves my mouth when he picks me up and walks over to his desk and sits me on his desk.

He pushes my legs apart and he looks at me before going down on me he keeps eye contact the whole time he was eating me out he stops and i whimper at the feeling of his tongue on my pussy. He gets up and looks in his draw and i see him bring out that same vibrator from yesterday oh fuck me i think to myself.

He then comes back to me i try to close my legs but he forces them open and he puts in the vibrator and gets up "There we go all set." he says smiling i jump off the table and pull my dress back down he slaps my ass and then grabs my hand and leads me out the office and we head to his meeting.

Outfit