ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪

Mulai dari awal

"Sleep now, we will leave early tomorrow. And I am not going to carry you this time."

"Like I want you to carry me. You smacked my butt for twenty seven times today! And now it is hurting even when I am sitting. I hate you a lot!" Jimin said, whining like a little pup.

The alpha, tried his best to not to crack the smallest of smallest smile, and continued to keep that cold expression on his handsome face.

"Sleep, or I will smack you again." And jimin's eyes widen at this.

"You will not-"

"I can, because my hands are still here. So sleep or-"

"Fine! I am sleeping! Have a good night!" Jimin laid beside his mate after saying this, keeping an arm distance between himself and the alpha.

.

.

It was mid of the night, and jimin was breathing steadily, with his hands placed on his chest, and his plump lips parted a little, which means, he is in his deep slumber.

A groan, echoed in the peaceful silence of that hut, but it was so low, which did not made the omega wake from his deep slumber.

Jungkook, is breathing is heavily, his muscular body is covered in sweat, and his eyes, has turned as red as blood.

The alpha just got his rut.

He hissed in pain, and laid straight on his back, now staring above, gritting his teeth to get control on the pain of the unbearable rut.

He groaned once again tightly shutting his eyes close, and his back arched, when the heat only raised in his lower body.

He flung open his eyes, and turned his head with a swift motion to his side to stare at the sleeping omega.

Jungkook, who was trying his best to control himself and his wolf till now, finally lost his control, which made him hover over the small figure of the omega.

He buried his face in the scent gland of the omega, inhaling his sweet Jasmine scent deeply.

The alpha nuzzled into the crook of his neck more deeply, then traced his pointed nose on his delicate skin, to the bottom of his ear.

All these movements, broke the omega's sleep, as he felt something moving softly on his neck.

He slowly opened his eyes, which widen in horror in an instant, when he found jungkook hovering over his figure.

The alpha's scent is too strong at this moment, and the sweat on his body did not went unnoticed by jimin, which immediately made him understand the whole situation.

"J-jungkook, please, keep d-distance- umm!" His words got muffled in mid, and his eyes widen more, when jungkook placed his lips over his.

The omega was in shock would be an understatement, because the alpha, his mate, is kissing him, but this does not feel lovely or warm to him, instead, it feels like the kiss which is only filled with pure lust of the alpha's rut.

Jimin closed his eyes tightly, and tried to push jungkook away from himself, when he pushed his tongue in his mouth with force, making the kiss turn more heated.

Tears started to roll down the omega's eyes, when his hands got held by jungkook, and then, they both got pinned at the sides of his head.

Jimin moved and twisted his wrists to free his hands from the painfully tight grip of the alpha. His breaths are getting heavy, the tears are rolling down from his eyes continuously, and his legs were moving here and there, trying their best to push his mate away from him.