*Chapter 47*

*BILL'S POV*

the next morning I woke up and I was so happy of myself since I finally got the girl of my dreams.it was 9am and I wanted to bring yn on a little picnic date today so I attempted to wake her up.(OMFG STARTING A NEW CHAPTER B4 SKL?+??!?!?!?YUP AND ALSO UH I BETTER SEE FUCKING HAPPY BIRTHDAY COMMENTS FOR MY LITTLE TROMBONE KAULITZ AND BILLBOARD KAULITZ BC WE LOVE THEM AND IM SERIOUS BITCHES🤗🤗🤗)

"wake up my love im taking you out today"i smiled and gave her a little kiss on her lips.

"good morning bill"she groaned with a smile.

"how are you"she asked and sat up slowly.

"im good you?"i replied and sat up aswell.

"great now that im with you"she smiled pulling me into a hug.i hugged her back and then stood from the bed to get dressed.

"aww your so cute..i love you so much"i smiled and helped her off the bed.

"bill I love you to"she said and hugged me.(IM CRYING RN BILLS VOICE IS SO RELAXING AND ESPECIALLY WHEN HE SINGS GEH AND HILF MIR FLIEGEN ITS JS SO CALMING LIKE HOW CAN SUCH A PERSON BE SO...EVERYTHING YKWIM? YKWIM OKAY)

"im gonna take you out today for a picnic then we can watch movies after"i smiled and icked out some comfy clothes for the two of us.

"seems amazing I love the idea"yn smiled widely.her smile makes me melt inside and now she knows how much I love her which is even better because she feels the same!god I am living the dream now.

"but tomorrow we will start packing up for when we are moving since its getting close.i remember we are moving in January"i said and turned my back so my love could get changed.

"alrightyy"she said happily and finished getting changed.after she finished I got changed and went over to her and gave her a peck on the cheek.i put my arm around her waist and we walked downstairs and I got a backed from the closet.i packed us some fruits,some sandwiches,sweets,orange juice and obviously a picnic blanket since its obvious we need one.took us about an hour to get the stuff ready and 30 minutes to change so it was around 10:37AM.

"tell me when you are ready and we can leave mein liebe"i said and closed the picnic basket.

"im ready when you are love"she replied and pecked my cheek.

"alright then lets go!"i said and picked up the picnic basket and headed to the front door with yn behind me.(YALL SO I JS SAW THE BIT TO TELL TOM AND BILL HAPPY BDAY BUT I WAS PLANNING ON WRITING THIS TO BE OUT YESTARDAY BUT ITS LIKE 2 DAYS LATE SO IM SORRY BUT STILL GIVE US A LATE HAPPY BDAY FOR THEM BE WE LOVE THEM SM HERE {GUSTAVS BDAY IS NEXT BITCHES} ANYWAYS YH)

"im so excited my love!"she said and opened the door for me.

"thank you"i smiled and walked to the car and yn opened the back seat door for me aswell.i placed the basket in,closed the door and went over to the drivers side as yn was in the passenger seat already.i got into the drivers seat and put the keys in,started the car and drove off to a  really nice little place that I found before I met yn.well I didn't find it tom did but he told me to take her there so I listened obviously.when we got there I parked the cat and got out before yn and opened the door for her.whenn we were both our I got the basket and then we went inside the place.it had a nice white gazebo and around it was full with flowers.ot was gorgeous and yn loved it.i have to thank tom when I get home for this though since......he showed me this place so.......

"this place.....its gorgeous!"yn said and hugged me.i hugged her back and smiled.

"well its gorgeous like you my love"i replied to her and I spoke facts.

"bill....I'm so happy to have you...so happy"she smiled and pulled me in for a quick kiss.i kissed her back and then went to the gazebo and set up everything for her and we had a nice picnic just talking about things...and life to.it was the most fun time ever!...but then we had to go.it was okay though since I could take her here any time so.. its fine.(HELP IM WRITING THIS B4 SKL AND IM WANTING TO GET IT OUT TODAY HELPP)

*TIMESKIP TO WHEN THE LOVEBIRDS R HOME😝🐫😝🐫🐴🐪🥰😍🙃🤭☺️😘🐫🐴🐪🐪🐎🐎*

*YN'S POOSAY POV*

me and bill were just chilling in his room since we'll....its fun!anyways we done everything we could possibly think of so it wasn't that fun anymore but since I was with bill it was fun to me.i was sitting at his desk since I am so cool and he was sitting at the top left corner of his bed as it was the comfiest part of his bed in my opinion.

"yn, come here"he said patting the spot beside him.i jumped off the chair I was sitting on and crawled onto the bed to where he told me to go.he took one of his hands onto my chin and the other to pull me onto his lap.

"can I?"he asked looking right down at my lips.(HELP THIS ISNT A SMUT LOL)

"mhm"i hummed and nodded before he smashed his soft lips into mine.when he done that I instantly kissed him back and he pinned me down to his bed and started making out with me.i didn't know the time but we were doing it for ages and everytjme we broke to take a breather he would smash his lips right back onto mine.we were at this for ages...but I enjoyed it and I think he did to.when we finished making out i checked the time and it was 10pm.not that late but oh well...I was getting tired and wanted to sleep.

"billy?"I said.

"yeah love?"bill replied back with the a sweet smile.

"im gonna change and go to sleep im pretty tired said and got off the bed and went to bills closet for one of his shirts.i took one out and got my pj's shorts and slipped into those quickly and put the shirt on to and let bill change.we both hopped into bed and started cuddling.

"did you like what we did a few minutes ago bill asked with a small smirk but mainly a smile.

"mhm"i nodded and kissed him again.

"I really enjoyed it"i smiled and he smiled back.

"glad you did my love"he said and we continued talking for a while before I began falling asleep.

"goodnight bill"i whispered giving him a kiss before starting to drift off.

"goodnight my love...have a go..."bill was saying but I fell asleep too quickly to hear the rest of what he said.i mean I felt him fall asleep on me after I fell asleep. yeah.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Word count - 1240*

*SHORT ASF CHAPTER BUT I WROTE AND FINISHED THIS B4 SKL AND I THINK I ONLY HAVE 2 MOEE SHAPTERS B4 I FINISH THE BOOK AND I HAVE A REALLY CUTE ENDING DW YALL!!!ALSO TYSFM FOR FUCKING LIKE 10K READS IK SO SO SO SO GREATFUL BUT IM SO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS RUSHED AND ALL BUTTTTT LIKEEE I WROTE IT B4 AKL BUT ILL TRY GETTING ANOTHER CHAPTER OUT LATER BUT IDK IM SORRY I DONE A REALLY SLOW UPDATE BUT MY NEXT STORY WILL BE A GUSTAV HORROR ROMANCE BC GUS GUS FUCKING BE 😍😍😍😍😍😍 AND ALSO IT WILL TAKE PLACE IN 2000 UNTIL 2005 IN JUNE BC LIKEEEE YEAH BC WHY NOT.BUT ANYWAYS BBG'S I GTG NOW BC ITS 08:27 AND I GTG FOR SKL BUT I HOPE U HAVE A GOOD DAY AND GOOD NIGHT AND IF UR ABT TO GO TO SLEEP I HOPE U HAVE COLD PILLIWS.(BTW THE GUSTAV STORY WILL HAVE SLOWER UPDATES THEN THIS STORY HUT I HOPE WHEN I START IT YALL ENJOY IT) ANYWAYS LIVE U GUYS MY BBG'S BYEEE*