*Chapter 44*

*BILL'S POV*

I woke up with yn in my arms which was pretty normal for us since we almost always cuddle in the night.anyways it was around 10am so it was not early not late in the morning in my opinion so I woke yn up and we went downstairs to make some breakfast and do day 8 of baking.

"what we doing today"she asked looking around.

"gingerbread men and maybe we could make eachother on one"i smiled while going to the fridge for the ingredients and went to the counter after I got them.

"when we can design them im going to make a ginger man one so it will be a Ginger bread Man"she giggled while putting some of the ingredients in a bowl and mixing them up.i done the same with other things and then we mixed both the things in our bowls together and put them in the oven to cook.(YALL I ACTUALLY CBA TO LOOK UP HOW TO COOK GINGERBREAD MEN LOL SO IMMA PUT THAT THERE LOL AND HELP I STABBED MY FINGER LOLL BUT THERE IS A BLOOD STAIN ON MY SHEETS HELP OH AND IM CURRENTLY MELTING TO THE TOUR FROM CSLLED *Tokio Hotel - Schrei Tour Cologne 12.12.2005 (HD REMASTER) (4K) LIKE ITS AHERKLUERWUHJJ I HAVE NO WORDS 4 IT)

" like ed Sheeran?"i laughed and we started making the icing.we made red,orange,yellow,green,blue purple,black and white and brown since like who not.that took us like 45 minutes and the gingerbread men were ready by the time we finished.i took them out with an oven glove since I remember that one time where yn burned her fingers from using bare hands.'silly girl'i thought to myself and laughed.

"watcha laughing at?"yn smiled.i looked over at her and smile.

"you remember when you burned your fingers?"i smiled with a little laugh at the end.she just took out her hand and showed them to me.

"mhm"she hummed taking her hand away from my eyes.

"well they dont look bad at all"i said while standing back up from the oven while putting the tray on the counter.

"lets wait for these to cool down lets watch tv"i suggested and she nodded her head.i took the oven glove off and took her hand and brought her to the living room.

"what you wanna watch?"i asked.

"can I rest"she asked rubbing her eyes.

"alright"i giggled as we both sat on the sofa.i turned the tv on and there was literally only Christmas stuff on so I took out a random DVD and put it where they go and sat on the couch again, letting yn cuddle onto my shoulder so she could sleep.she literally falls asleep within minutes I dont know how she does.i heard some heavy steps and assumed it was tom coming down from his cave.

"I kind of forgot about this but have you told your girlfriend that we're moving in January"tom said looking around fir where we are since he knew we were downstairs.

"tom she's not my girlfriend and no I havent told her but i'll tell her soon"i replied staring at the tv.

"but won't she be soon or mine"tom asked walking over to us.well mainly to me since yn was asleep.

"tom she already said your not her type you know that"i scoffed with a little smirk.

"you know that one secret yn told me before"tom smirked while looking down to yn.i looked over to him in an instant and he sat there silent.(YALL I WAS EXCITED 2 GO BACK 2 SKL B4 BUT NOW I DONT BC I WANNA SLEEP OUT EVERYDAY NOW NAURRR ITS IN 6 FUCKING DAYSSSSS NWAHAHA)

"tell me"i said with a small face on.

"nope, well maybe on Christmas eve but not now and also only if I can read your diary"tom said smugly.

"wait I never told you about my diary?!?!"I said confused as fuck.clearly I didnt remember when yn was in the hospital.

"remember when yn tried..you know the shit, anyways, you told me to bring a notebook or your diary or something so I brought the notebook and diary"he explained shrugging.