★Chapter 8★

★BILLS POV★
"I dare you to...kiss yn on the lips"gustav said smirking.my heart was racing.what. no o couldn't do that she's my bestfriend and crush but like fuck.i can't.

"are you serious gustav"i said raising an eyebrow.

"well no shit sherlock I'm serious"he said with a smirk.

"do it do it do it"everyone else chanted. yn just sat there.she looked nervous.she was biting her nails again I think out of nervousness.well no shit she's nervous she has to kiss a hedgehog.(BILL IS AND WASNT A HEDGEHOG JS IN STORY HE GETS CALLED A HEDGEHOG IN SKL)

"fuck"yn whispered under her breath.

"fuck is right y/n/n"i whispered aswell. ok so I don't know how to kiss so I don't know what to do.do I tilt my head do I keep it straight what the fuck do I do.we just made eye contact for about 5 minutes.i swear I didn't know what to do.i got up and went to tom and dragged him out of the room.

"tom how the fuck do I kiss a girl I never kissed anything"i whispered to tom.

"tilt your head and go for her lips like this"tom said tilting his head as if he was kissing a girl.

"okay jeez I get it no need to make out with air"i said rolling my eyes.

"oh shut up its not like your gonna make out with a girl in a few seconds."tom sighed.i walked back into the room and back up to yn.

"I'm sorry and ready"i murmured so only she could hear.

"mhm"she mumbled.it was embarassing but I done what tom said me to do.of course I didn't make out with her but I kissed her.softly but quickly.i was surprised she kissed back but anyways after it was finished I quickly went to sit in my spot again.

"gustav truth or dare"i said knowing  he would pick dare.

"dare"he said confidently with a smile on his face.

"hmm wait can yn help me?"i asked smirking.

"sure not my game I started its your choice"gustav said nodding.i walked over to yn and walked out of the room with her.

"yn what do we make him do for making us kiss"i said rolling my eyes.

"make him kiss someone but me please.I got and gave enough kisses to other people but I dont mind giving you a friend kiss since your special"yn explained to me in a quiet tone.

"good idea okay so tom or georg?"bill asked.

"who ever chanted for us to do it the loudest"yn smirked.

"guess he kisses tom"i said laughing

"and on the lips to since we had to do the lips"yn said also laughing.

"yeah"i said

"by the way do you have any lipbalm? I forgot mine at my house"yn asked looking in my eyes.

"yeah come back in the room I have some in my drawer"i said leading her into the room.

"so whats my dare?"gustav said with his hand on his hip.

"patience yn's using my lipbalm"i saidgoing to my desk.yn followed behind me and came to my side.i pulled my drawer out forgetting my diary was in there but I dont think she would look through it because she only asked for lipbalm.i pulled out a nivea chapstick that I normally use not sure if she wanted to use it.

"do you mind if I used this or no?"i asked

"its okay anything would do my lips hurt so much"she laughed.i handed her the lipbalm and she put some on.she handed it back to me and I put it back in my drawer and we walked over to where we were sitting.this time I sat next to her.