★Chapter 6★

★3RD PERSON POV★
everyone walked outside and out to the car.simone was in the drivers seat obviously and yn was wedged in the back between tom and bill.she wasn't uncomfortable but she wasn't comfortable being wedged in between tom and bill.tom was man-apreading and bill just kept to himself.he she that yn was fairly squished so he moved his arm to be around her neck and rested her head on his shoulder.it was about a half hour of a drive there so he couldn't just let yn be squashed.but soon enough yn fell asleep on bills shoulder.how did she manage to do that I don't know because they were only in the car for about 3 minutes.

"aww bill your a gentleman"simone whispered to bill so she don't wake yn up.bill just smiled at the compliment and kept to himself not bothering the sleeping yn on his shoulder.

"oh yeah bill your such a good person and such a gentleman"tom mocked.

"shush dread head and don't be a bitch" bill whispered to tom flipping him off.

"oh shut up with dread head that'd my nickname from yn not you"tom scoffed.

"boys be quiet and don't interrupt yn she's sleeping"simone said to the 2 boys. tom was just staring at the window and after about 10 minutes in the car ride bill was asleep with yn.

"tom"simone whispered.

"hm mama?"tom whispered still looking out the window.

"looking bill and yn they're sleeping" simone said chuckling.

"yeah and"tom said.obviously he was jealous.bill doesn't know that tom has a crush on yn too.

"tom can you take a picture of it I want to put it in a picture frame"simone said to tom quietly so she doesn't wake the two sleepers up.

"yeah sure"tom said sounding pissed.he took his mom's phone and quickly snapped a picture of bill and yn together.once he took it he gave the phone to his mom again and stared out the window again.around 20 minutes later they arrived at the ice rink and tom got out of the car and so did simone.she gently closed her and toms door and opened the door bill was at.he didn't wake up still and neither did yn. simone tapped bills shoulder a few times before he woke up.

"what already- oh fuck wait me and yn fell asleep on eachother?!?!?"bill said in a whisper shout.

"yeah but it's cute also language"simone said.somehow yn still didn't wake up.

"anyways bill wake yn up I will be inside with tom"bills mom said walking inside.bill couldn't bring himself to wake yn up so he just carried her into the place.half way before bill got to simone yn woke up but bill didn't care and kept carrying her bridal style.

"hi mama again yn is up now"bill said still carrying yn.

"hello simone"yn said waving to simone, still in bills arms.

"here ik taking pictures of you two smile!"simone said whipping out her phone.she toom about 1million pictures of bill and yn together but yn was still in bills arms when tom came back.he was a bit jealous at the sight but simone wanted a group picture of the 3 kids.one with yn in bills arms one with yn in toms arms and one with yn standing with the boys.the first picture wasn't awkward for bill or yn because she was already used to being picked up by bill. tom seemed happy enough in the first picture.the second picture is of just yn and tom together and that eas easy.the third picture was easy for them all because they were all standing. again yn was wedged in between the 2 boys.the last picture is of just yn and bill.they were both happy out for that one.thats when simone said she was renting the gear for skating now.tom followed behind her then bill and yn did after tom.they all got their gear rented out and went to the locker place to put them on.simone,bill,yn and tom all went in together.yn was struggling to get her skates on because she never been here before or never used skates.