*Chapter 11*

*BILLS POV*
we were in the ambulance driving to the hospital with yn.me and tom were sat beside eachother and I couldn't help but cry into him.i was more then sad.more then words can describe.i literally wouldnt stop crying.i couldn't watch what the paramedics were doing but we arrived at the hospital pretty soon.some doctors and the paramedics rushed yn into the hospital and at the sight of that I started bawling my eyes out more.some woman took me and tom inside to a waiting room and sat us down and said she would call us when we can come in.at this point I was to exhausted to do anything and I fell asleep on toms shoulder.after what seemed like a good few hours tom woke me up.

"bill we can see yn now"he said with a tired voice.

"lets go together then have private you know what I mean"i said getting up and stretching.that was the worst sleep I ever had but thats not the point right now yn is.we walked into yn's room and she wasn't awake still.i instantly started crying again and saw a few tears come from tom to.

"tom do you know when she will wake?"i asked quietly while wiping momy eyes.

"no idea but I gave the doctor our numbers and they would call us wh-"I cut tom off.

"im not leaving this place until I know yn is out"i said sternly while still crying.

"bill you cant though"tom said pulling me into a hug.

"tom I can and I will im not leaving"i said a bit more sternly.

"bill please go home with me for yn please"tom begged.

"no im sorry tom I have to stay"i said pulling away from him.

"fine but im bringing you food every day and clothes to because your my brother"tom said with teary eyes.

"im sorry tom"i said crying into him again.

"look I get you its fine but call me every day and I will pack you a bag of necessities"he said with a small smile.

"thank you brother"i said not letting go of him.

"but one question can you bring me an empty notepad,pen and book light especially though"i said with a tiny smile.

"of course"he said pulling away again.

"take your word with yn now I have the whole time I stay with her"i smiled and walked out of the room.tom was in there for a good 30 minutes before coming out with tears streaming down his face.i pulled him into a hug and calmed him down.

"mama came here to pick you up I told her im staying until yn wakes up"i said smiling.

"okay but I will be back soon with your stuff"he said before walking to my mom and leaving.i had my time to talk with yn even if she doesn't hear or reply I needed to get everything out.

"hey yn,i will be staying here until you wake up.girl you got me so worried I thought you were dead. me and tom wasted no time coming to you and im so happy we did.you could haven died.if you died I wouldnt be completed.i would be broken into pieces.like a jigsaw with a missing piece.the woman on the line when I called 999 called me a star for not pulling the knife out but using cloth to prevent more blood from flowing out.im proud of that.she also called me and tom amazing superstars for not freaking out and it was so scary and when she told me to check your pulse that was the bit I was scared of.but when I checked you had pulse still.i was so relieved at that.anyways since that bit of my day was the worst I wont speak of it anymore.anyways yesterday was so fun and writing in my diary was even more fun.nobody knows about my diary well now you might but I dont fucking care.you're yn you can know anything that I keep secret.i trust you so much.to much but I dont fucking care.i like you and I also dont care if you hear that.i don t like you I love you but you might not hear which is good and bad.just when you think of suicide please remember to tell me.i can be superman for you or spiderman.or any man to be honest just tell me and I will sort everything out for you.promise.look yn when im 16 I promise I will ask you out even if you dont feel the same I am desired to ask.no other girl can replace you not even your clone.but anyways I dont know if I said this already but im staying for as long as I can.anyways im going to sleep now I love you yn and I hope you wake soon"i finished and kissed her lips.i walker over to a couch with some pillows and lay down on it trying to sleep.tom would be here soon but I dont care im tired.after about 20 minutes I fell asleep not giving a care in the world when tom will be here with mama and my stuff.to be honest I wanted my stuffed animal that I had since I came home from hospital.i hope tom and mama brings that.thats when I started to doze off.

*word count - 878*

*SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT ITS 05:10 AM AND IM TIRED I STAYED UP TILL THIS TIME ALMOST ALL WEEK AND IM TIRED ONLY NOW BUT IDGAF AND IM PRIBS GONA DO SAME TMRW LOL BUT UHM YHTHATS WHAT HAPPENED PRETTY BORING AND SHORT CHAPTER AND I WILL DO A TIME SKIP TO WHEN YN WAKES UP SO NEXT CHAPTER WONT BE BORING BT ANYWAYS GN MY BBG'S*