*Chapter15*

*BILL'S POV**

the next morning, like usual, I woke up before yn.i was thinking so much shit from what happened last night.it was such a good feeling but do I confess now?i dont think I should, I dont want to break her heart if she liked me back.did she love me?was she going to stay my best friend only?i would be okay with that but what if we never talk again after this?god im not excited for the future.i just then realised that me and yn cuddled all night.holy fuck.that brought me out of my thoughts real fast when I looked down to see yn's arms around me and my arms around her.i mean almost every time she comes for a sleepover we would wake up like this but yn wouldn't normally really like cuddle back you know?but this time she knew all about it?holy fuck I love my life right now.after about another 5 minutes I woke yn up so we can do things today.

"good morning mein liebe"i said to her smiling.she smiled back before replying.

"good morning billy boy"she said with a morning voice.god I loved every feature about her.

"how was your sleep"i asked getting up from the bed.

"good because I was here and with you"she smiled.she is so pretty I swear to god.(BILL THINKIN U PRETTY IRL BBY)

"maybe instead of you going home you should stay here forever"i suggested and laughed.

"thats a good idea but I cant sadly"she done a face where you like smile but frown.i cant explain it to be honest.im such bad at explaining stuff though.

"bill can we match today?"yn asked getting out of bed.

"yes of course"i smiled at her walking to my closet.now I dont have much festive clothes at all only mainly black clothes with hints of other colours.i let yn pick the outfit since it was her idea.she picked black and red matching shirts and jeans and pretty much what I would normally wear.it was a good and hot outfit though.

"ooh this is hot"i said smiling at her selection.

"I know right also we are going outside after this thank you"yn said laughing.

"im going to the bathroom to change so lock this door until you finished changing just incase tom tried to barge in"i said walking out of my room.i heard the door lock so I was fine and then went to the bathroom to change.when I came out I was looking like the hot 14 year old I am.that obviously made me feel like tom but im hot like normal obviously.i strutted back to my room like a model and knocked to see if yn was done and she was.when she came out my cheeks instantly went a bit red.holy moly I wish that I could re-create last night with her.

"damn yn who you getting pretty for"i chuckled.she smiled back and blushed before answering.

"who do you think"she said crossing her arms with sass.

"tom?"i asked genuinely not knowing.

"nooo"she said smiling.

"describe them"i said confused.

"tall boy, black spiky kind of hair, uhm cute, uhm I dont know how else"she said smirking.

"me?"i asked with wide eyes.

"yes you idiot"she said laughing.i just smiled at that.the fact that this girl was getting dressed up AND matching with me is so just amazing.it feels good to have a best friend and crush like her.i was happier then ever since I met her.

"okay okay where we going though?"i asked tilting my head.

"on a walk, a long walk"she said smiling.

"also we wont need jackets I checked the weather and its not snowing nor raining"she said happily.