*Chapter 42*

*YN'S POV*

the morning, well, afternoon when I woke up I felt like I was about to get sick.i felt bad for moving since bill was peacefully asleep and I didnt want to bother him but...yeah.i broke fro his arms and ran to the bathroom, but someone was in there so I had to rush to the downstairs one.i had literally barely made it to the toilet before I started puking my guts out.i didnt even get to lock the door thats how bad I got.bill quite literally barged into the bathroom while he was groaning.i could tell he just woke up.

"tom are you fuc-"bill said as he saw me bent over the toilet.he rushed to my side,held my hair up and patted my back.

"sorry bill"i coughed as he patted my back.

"its fine"he whispered as I finished up.i sat up again, then stood and went to the sink.

"bill can you get me some clothes before I shower?"i asked while washing my face off.he nodded and went out of the room to get some clothes.he came back with 2 towels,his shampoo and conditioner and some comfy clothes for me.

"thank you"i smiled as he handed them to me.

"clean up and we can watch movies"he said walking out, closing the door with him.i locked it, turned the shower on, stripped down and hopped in.i double washed my hair and then conditioned it.i swear bill has the best smelling shampoo and conditioner in the world like nothing can personally beat it.so anyways I washed my body,turned the shower off and hopped out, wrapping a towel around my body and the other around my hair.i got dressed and dried my hair with the towel and then picked both the towels up, went out of the bathroom and threw the towels in the wash machine and went to bill's room and lay down with him.

"feel better?"he asked with a warm smile.

"a little"i smiled back as the movie started.he put on the nightmare before .Christmas since it was a favourite of mine.also since it was November and we need to be in the Christmas spirit like really early. anyways we were about 48 minutes into the movie and I needed to get sick again.

"bill I needa-"I was starting to say as bill stood up, picked me up and brought me to the bathroom.he put me down and leant me over the toilet while holding my hair back as I threw up again.i dont know what was happening but the coffee tasted normal yesterday so it couldnt possibly be that?i dont know but oh well.after a few minutes I finished up and stood up weakly because my knees were shaking for some reason?

"we'll get you cleaned up and back to bed to check your temperature"bill explained taking me to the sink.i washed my face and bill brought me back to his bed before leaving and then returning with a thermometer and a cup of tea.

"here do this first"he said handing me the thermometer.i took it from him and smiled warmly before putting it under my tongue and waiting for a minute before it beeped.bill took it out and looked at it and his eyes went wide.

"uhm your temperature is 39.7C.."he said looking from me to the thermometer.

"wait"he said feeling my head.

"roasting.uh i'll take you to the care doctors now"he said while putting the tea down on his desk and picking me up.he went downstairs to the living room where tom was sitting, watching some show.

"tom feel her head"he said bringing me over to him.he put the back of his hand to my head and took it away quick.

"i'm going to the ho-"he was about to say but I needed to puke again.

"bill I feel like im about to get sick"i said pointing to the bathroom.

"one sec"bill said rushing me to the bathroom and grabbing my hair while I bent over the toilet.i was probably fucking out all my organs now from how much I did this time.my throat was fucking burning as I finished up around 5 minutes later.bill helped me up and brought me to the sink to wash up AGAIN and then brought me to the kitchen for water.