★Chapter 3★

★3RD PERSON POV★
everyone decided to skip school to go shopping today.hana said that gustav would come and get yn and walk her and hana to the mall while he was meeting his friends there.it wasn't a long walk because gustav and hana lived close to yn.once they got there gustav texted bill that they are at the mall to come to the 1st floor.bill,tom and georg all came down to the first floor in the elevator, which was behind yn.

"guys can we wait here my friends are just coming dow-oh hey georg"gustav said as he turned around.yn was just looking around infront of her when she felt arms wrap around her.she turned around and saw bill.

"BILL"yn shouted loudly and hugged him back.

"YN"bill shouted but not as loud.they stood there hugging for about 5 minutes straight.even though they didn't know eachother that well they became bestfriends instantly when they first met

"how are you I haven't seen you in ages" yn said looking at bill.

"it's only been 2 days yn but I'm amazing and you"bill replied.

"decent but those 2 days were boring" yn said with her hands on bills shoulders.

"guys stop being so flirty lovebirds"tom rolled his eyes.

"shut the fuck up tom"bill said flipping tom off.

"okay well we are going shopping now and hana is coming with us"gustav said to bill and yn.

"yeah well we will be there soon"bill and yn said at the same time.they both started laughing.

"oh yeah bill I got Facebook can I add you?"yn said taking her ipod out.

"yeah let me put my name in"bill said typing his name in on Facebook.

"thanks bill"yn said giving bill a friendly kiss on the cheek.so what they only talked for 2 days yn known well stalked him before without him knowing and bill sends those notes so they practically know eachother.anyways back to the story.bill was surprised at this action of yn and instantly blushed and got butterflies in his stomach.he turned around quickly walking to the elevator.

"Yn you coming?"bill asked yn.he calmed down now and isn't blushing.

"yeah"yn said running to bill.

"fuck I hate elevators"yn said shaking.

"well it won't break down trust me"bill said reassuring yn.

"well they said that they will be in floor 6 so that's where we going I guess"yn said shaking still.

"yn calm down its okay nothings gonna happen I promise"bill said but right as bill said that they were half way up the 4th floor it stopped.now the elevator was clear with a clear shaft thing so everyone could see them.and the elevator was a decent size to.

"fuck fuck fuck"yh said shaking way more.

"no yn please calm down"bill said going over to yn.

"bill we are stuck im scared what happened if the elevator falls and we die"yn said curling up in a corner and rocking herself back and forward.

"yn don't think that please look im going to text my friends so they know where we are"bill said while texting his friends after bill finished texting his friends he went over to yn.he picked her up to make her stand.he started hugging her making sure that she tries to calm down. ater about 45 minutes the elevator started moving again.

"yn it's okay we are moving again"bill said wiping a tear from yn's face.they stopped at floor 6 and yn ran out and saw hana waiting there.she ran into a hug with hana and muttered something.