*Chapter 40*

(OKAY SO I NEVER START MY CHAPTERS OFF WITH THIS BUT WHEN I FINISH THIS BOOK IM THINKING OF DOING A BILL OR GUSTAV HORROR-ROMANCE AND NO IDK WHEN THIS BOOK WILL END IM SORRY)

*3RD PERSON POV*

it was 12pm and yn and bill were still asleep,bill spooning yn.i mean bill does it to yn a lot so it was normal for her.well they also cuddled a lot but thats also normal for her.anyways, bill was starting to get a bit more confident and a bit more risky about what he thinks about yn and giving her little hints which he thinks she doesn't notice but sometimes she does.anyways,bill started to wake up and he rubbed his eyes.

"what time is it"he mumbled to himself, turning his head.he read the time on his clock.

"fuck its 12:18? oh fuck shit"bill said turning his head back.

"at least I can go back to sleep, im not doing anything with yn today so...its fine"he whispered and cuddled into yn again and started drifting off into his own world. (YALL I MIGHT SLEEP SOON BC ITS 06:08AM AND LIKE YH BUT THE WHOLE STORY WILL BE WRITTEN AT DIFF PARTS OF THE DAY LOL)

*TIME SKIP 3 HOURS*

*3RD PERSON POV STILL*

it has been 3 hours since the brown eyed boy fell asleep and he woke up again.he turned his head and read the time again.

"15:32, thats a decent enough time to wake my lovely girl up"he said to himself and turned back to yn. he was still spooning her, not wanting her to wake up so quickly, but he wanted to wake her up a bit more peacefully.

"yn, princess its tie to wake up"the dark haired boy said while nudging her gently.he kept repeating things like that and after a few minutes he woke her up.

"princess its 3:40 now do you want to do anything?"the boy said to her and she smiled.

"uhm can we go to the coffee shop you took me to when we were like 13 and 14"she asked rubbing her eyes.

"of course,i miss those days"the boy replied smiling to the girl.the boy wanted to be more nice and kind, more boyfriend material for her, even though he was already more then her dream.she was lucky to have him, and he was lucky to have her.they were just lucky to have eachother.but the 2 were to scared to ask eachother out in case of rejection.

"can I just wear something comfy like yesterday?"yn asked bill who nodded and made his way to his closet.he took out 2 pairs of adidas joggers and 2 oversized shirts and hoodies.he handed 1 of the outfits to yn and let her change first, then he did after she finished.when they both finished, bill took yn's hand and walked with her out of his room and downstairs to his mom.

"mama me and yn are going out in a few minutes"the tall boy said smiling.

"okay hun, dont get yn hurt or lost or anything"simone said as she looked at the tv again.

"why say that? I mean obviously I wont lose my girl"bill said confused.

"because it said that 3 kids from our town have been kidnapped"the woman replied, taking a sip of her coffee.

"aah okay mama, but were going out in like 20 minutes okay?"bill said to his mother while taking yn back to his room.he pulled out 2 pairs of ugg's and gave a pair to yn.

"they might be to big but they are comfy"bill said sliding his pair on.the girl put hers on aswell and checked if she could walk in them fine which she could.

"bill what will we do for the next few minutes?you said were leaving in 20 and we spent 5"the girl asked the boy.bill shrugged before a smile grew on his face.

"i know that we could go out now but.."the 17 year old started.yn sat down on his bed as he continued talking.

"we should look on myspace"he finished while opening his laptop.