*Chapter 17*

*BILLS POV*

it took about a good half an hour to help yn calm down.she was after telling me everything that happened with her family.obviously im keeping this to myself like I said I would.after about another few minutes she said everyone can come back in and she stood up.

"wait here"she said stopping me from getting up.

"I will be back in a minute"she said going to my window.

"where are you going"i said looking over to her.

"ill just be back"she said leaving my room.i watched her climb back to her house and go into her room.15 maybe 20 minutes she came back with a book and a bag.

"you took a while I was getting worried"i said getting up to her.

"sorry but lets get the others"she said pecking my cheek.i walked over and opened the door for her and laughed again.
"here madam"i said in a posh voice.she laughed and replied.

"thank you sir"she laughed and smiled.we walked over to toms room and barged in to them talking about us.but they were laughing.they didnt hear us but hana saw us and yn put a finger to her lips. hana just gave her a look and yn smiled.tom was saying the most things but he said something that I found really funny but I think yn was feeling something different.

"I bet they are making out they are taking forever"tom said laughing.everyone else joined him in but hana had a fake laugh on her.i could tell.

"maybe or maybe not"hana said shrugging.

"probably are every time yn's not here bill talks about her non stop"tom said.i could tell he had a smirk on his face.i literally went so red and yn smiled at it.

"I know and when he first met her like right when we got home he wouldn't shut up about her"tom said laughing.the others laughed to and even hana had a genuine laugh this time.

"seems like someone likes her"gustav and georg said at the same time.

"he does he told me but I mean she is hot and I maybe like her to so"tom said smirking.he crossed his arms and georg and gustav smirked aswell.

"knew it"gustav exclaimed.

"exactly"georg said smirking.the 2 of them fist bumped before hana joined in.

"I wonder what bill and yn would think if they heard this"hana said quickly glancing to me and yn but yn moved behind the door so tom didnt see her.tom looked back right when yn moved.perfect timing.

"oh uhm oopsies"tom said scratching his neck.

"and if yn heard"i said smirking.i quickly looked around the corner and looked at yn who understood the assignment.

"yeah what if I did hear"she said walking out from the door.

"how much..."tom said with a weird voice.

"since the part where you said exactly these words 'I bet they are making out they are taking forever' so pretty much heard the juicy stuff"yn said crossing her arms.toms face instantly went white.

"so you think im hot"yn said smirking.

"uhm"tom said looking like he wanted to scream.

"and bill?if he had a crush on me he would probably keep it to himself"yn said fixing her posture.

"exactly"i said rolling my eyes.

"oh and tom you look like a ghost but anyways"i said laughing almost.

"anyways you need to come to bills room I have some things like pictures and all you know"yn said strutting into the room like a model.she literally could be a model and not need makeup thats how naturally beautiful she is.