*Chapter 13*

*YN'S POV*
the next morning I woke up in bills arms.i also realised that I was in bills shirt and shorts.hm weird.i dont remember changing into this before sleeping.when I turned to face bill without breaking the cuddle he was looking down at me smiling since he was already awake.

"morning bill"i said smiling to him.

"good morning y/n/n"he said smiling back at me.

"uhm bill"i said looking him in the eye.

"yeah"he said following my gaze.

"how am I in your clothes I dont remember changing into them"i said confused.

"well you were in jeans and a shirt that looked uncomfortable so I decided to change you I hope you dont mind that"he said with a weird look on his face that I couldn't describe.

"and also youm pretty much instantly fell asleep and I needed to change to and I thought jeans weren't comfy to sleep in"he said with an innocent smile on his face.

"its okay bill but I really got to go my parents are probably home"i groaned at the last bits.at this point I basically hate my household.but I did have to go though.i climbed out of bills window blowing him a friendly kiss and waving goodbye, leaving my stuff there for another sleepover.when I climbed into my window I heard my parents and sister fighting again.i slammed my door shut and put a cd on and listened to some music.i didnt bother going to see them.i stayed in my room all day and night and stayed in bills clothes.i texted bill and we called for about 7 hours before I went asleep.i woke up and decided to just stay in bed all day watching tv.i had a pretty boring week to be honest.

*TIME SKIP TO CHRISTMAS*
*BILL'S POV*

me and yn have been meeting up so much more since September and we were having the time of our lives.it was December 1st and I wanted to ask yn if she wants to celebrate Christmas with us since her parents are fighting almost everyday.im gonna invite her over today and ask then but I need to ask my mom first.i ran downstairs and ran all over the house until I found my mom.

"mama mama can yn celebrate Christmas with us?"i asked panting.

"of course but if she is allowed"she replied smiling.

"thank you mama im gonna ask yn now if she can"i said running upstairs to go to yn's house.i only put on a pair of shoes and socks since I couldn't be arsed to change into warm clothes.i hopped the fences and got to yn's window.i knocked on it even though it was open and she shouted come in.i jumped in the window and onto the floor.she greeted me with a hug and smiled.

"Hi bill! wait why are you in shorts and a t-shirt? take my hoodie and put it on right now"she demanded.i took her hoodie and put it on and warmed up.

"anyways hi bill!"she said happily.

"hi yn!"i smiled at her.

okay so I have a question"i said to her happily.

"yeah spill"she said still with a smile.the one that kills me inside.well they all kill me but especially that one.

"okay so im wondering if you wanna celebrate Christmas with me and tom and my mom since well whats happening with your family but mainly since your my bestest best friend ever"i said with a big smile.her face instantly lit up even more then it did before.

"yes, yes, yes omg YES YES BILL I WILL"she said hugging me.she rested her head on my shoulder since she wasn't as tall as I am.i hugged her back and she gave me a friend kiss on the cheek.at this point I had butterflies in my stomach.she was way to cute.oh my god I had the best idea.one day when yn comes over I should get tom to put up mistletoe.im a genius