*Chapter 39*

*BILL'S POV*

I carried yn out to my car and gently put her in the passenger seat and then went to the drivers seat myself.

"bill im not your wife on her wedding day where we run off into the sunset and im also not your girlfriend and also im not a Disney princess and I can walk I just cant be arsed from cramps so why am I being treated like a Disney princess wife at the end of the movie just after getting married as if we were running off into the sunset"yn asked while giggling.

"because if you do get married in the future then you should be treated like that"i explained to her.if she says yes at Christmas then... when we are older I will marry her!maybe I should stop planning my future since it might not happen though.anyways I pulled out of the driveway and started driving to the store.

"yn...who is your crush?"i asked out of nowhere.

"Leonardo DiCaprio, Ryan Gosling, and Robert Downey Jr"she said with a small smile.

"oh and Avril Lavigne to she's so pretty and everything"she said looking to me.

"what about you bill?"she asked raising a brow.do I go risky or no?im going risky.

"she used to do modelling but then quit, but I cant find her name anywhere"i said pulling into the parking lot.

"is she pretty?"yn asked with a giggle.

"beautiful"i said.i was literally looking, and with the person I like so... anyways I played it risky a bit more aswell.

"but then she also moved and not many people know at all,and im lucky for to know but I might check myspace in a while to find an update but for now no words on her"i said parking the car and getting out.i went to her side and picked her up and shut the door behind her.

"bill im not-"she was saying but I cut her off.

"I know your not a Disney princess on her wedding day girl, I know that"i said walking over to the shopping carts.i got a coin out,put it in the coin hole and took a cart and put yn in it.(OMG YALL SO CURRENTLY IM WATCHING A TOKIO HOTEL EPISODE AND ITS CALLED 'Tokio Hotel TV Episode 57 - Mud & Mountains in Africa' AND LIKE IM CRYING IDK WHY)

"but im driving you around soooo...."I said running in the store with yn in the cart in front of me.

"FUCK- HOLY SHIT BILL YOUR FAST"yn kind of shouted as we got in the store.

"well im getting shopping for us and my ne- my room"i said me and tom were moving out of our mom's house in January and gustav and georg were to.georg and tom are going to call it 'Mojo Dojo Casa House' since they are goofy people but we have to stick with that now I guess/.(OK SO IM DOING MOJO DOJO CASA HOUSE BC I REMEMBERED BARBIE HELP ALSO I FEEL LIKE TOM AND GEORG WOULD 100% DO THIS)

"okay.."she said a little confused as my room had so much stuff already.i mean we had the exact same taste so I could just get stuff we both like since we only had 4 rooms in the house and me and yn are sharing a room since she cant buy a house yet.i mean me and tom couldnt but georg and gustav can so me and tom put each a quarter if the money to it and so did georg and gustav to make it all fair.it was November now so we had to start packing soon.i didnt want to tell yn JUST YET because she hasn't even unpacked half her stuff yet.

"we are also getting food for my room to"i said driving the cart to the furniture sections. the first few things I picked up were a bunch of picture frames and shelves.i also picked up 2 small bean bags at the little shelf under the cart and then we went to the food parts.

"okay so we need sweets,uh fruits and drinks for my room"i said.im so cool since I have a mini fridge in my room.i picked up coke, fanta and redbull and yn wanted monster.i got 1 packet of 4 for each drink so there was 16 drinks which was a lot but like...they a good and also it would fit on 2 out of 3 shelves so...boomshakalaka.anyways we made our way to the fruits section next and got a packet of strawberries,raspberries and blueberries and put them in the cart.then we finally went to the sweet aisle and picked up skittles, starburst, gummy bears, some other haribo sweets and lollipops.by skittles I mean like 18273647 packets we are literally obsessed with them.we also got some for tom though.we went to the self check out andf quickly paid and I put the bags in the shopping cart and ran outside again.yn was gripping the cart as I sped through the parking lot again.i unlocked the car,unloaded our shopping and them picked yn up and put her in the passenger seat again.