chapter thirty six

(ready, set, fight!)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(ready, set, fight!)

✧・゚:

✧・゚:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

✧・゚:

EYES OF IMPATIENCE MEET AZ

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

EYES OF IMPATIENCE MEET AZ. THE TEEN GIRL NOTICES SHE'S IN A PLACE OF LAND. Almost resembling a forest. She lays on a rock as eyes of light brown meet her again. The woman's skin is golden brown like her last dream. And as last time she didn't look pleased. Rather annoyed as she faced AZ crouched down facing her, her palm casually laying under her chin.

"Have you had fun sleeping?" The woman asks cynically. AZ yawns but she's not done. The woman gets up pacing.

"This is quite serious Azalea. If you have not mastered what I have given you. You won't be able to complete your task."

AZ was tired, still in dreamland she wondered what the woman was rambling about and could only get her bits and pieces of what she was saying.

"The destiny of the war is in your hands." AZ jumps when the woman is instantly back at her with full force speed glaring.

"War?" AZ asks, eyes wide. "What do you....
Who are you?"

The woman gazes at her for a moment and AZ has that chilling feeling of it not being a dream. No it felt real just like that last one.

𝙍𝙀𝘽𝙊𝙍𝙉, the legendborn cycle (1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें