chapter twenty seven

(riddle me this)

(riddle me this)

✧・゚:

✧・゚: *

✧・゚: *

AZ HAD BEEN WALKING ON GUARD A LITTLE BEHIND BREE AS SHE WATCHED HER COUSIN READ THE PAPER

AZ HAD BEEN WALKING ON GUARD A LITTLE BEHIND BREE AS SHE WATCHED HER COUSIN READ THE PAPER. "Riddles?!" She hears her exclaim as if it was a crime. They walked toward campus through the Battle Park forest. A handful of pairs have already run ahead. She looking around warily. It was only the three of them in the dark and the Merlin was so unpredictable she couldn't just lose her guard around him. She needed to stay vigilant.

She watches Sels lip quirk. And narrowed her eyebrows in suspicion. It didn't go unnoticed as he tilted his head in her direction.

"Do you have something to add Azalea? You can't really participate but since you're always ready to say something maybe you could make this less boring." AZ sneers at him and she turns her head away. He so wanted her here so he can get revenge by pissing her off. That was it.

"Considering your nature I thought you'd be used to boring by now." She mutters as Bree points to one of the clues farther down with the light of her phone. "'Silver and red, white and yellow, and me flashing where the stoners mellow'?! How am I supposed to know where 'the stoners mellow'?" Unfortunately AZ was near that clue and she got some of the light on her face. Instantly the girl covers her eyes.