chapter thirty five

(Improvement and

(Improvement and....improvements?)

SINCE HER OPERATION TO CONVINCE THE LIEGE HAD FAILED

SINCE HER OPERATION TO CONVINCE THE LIEGE HAD FAILED. AZ HAD TRIED WORKING ON A NEW TECHNIQUE. Instead of summoning the water from her hand, she figured maybe it was easy enough to move it around when it was already filled in a cup. Ignoring her text messages. She had one focus. Centering herself in her room sitting criss-cross on her bed. The light of the sun radiated on the glass in front of her. She used one of her used textbooks as a stand. As usual Ebony was perched by her window watching curiously. Taking a deep breath again AZ moves her pointer to focus on the water. She was simply going to move it around for a little bit.

She wiggled her finger a bit and lit up when she saw some movement. But stopped when she noticed the water hadn't moved an inch. She groaned and put her hands on her head. Exhaling she reached her finger again until she was able to move the water.

But the same result.

Maybe because I'm too focused. She thought to herself.

Or maybe everything was my hallucination and just a fluke.

No but also it couldn't have been those powers that she has mean something. And no matter how long she had to do what it takes to trigger and master them again.

Control. If she didn't have an idea on how to control them and when to activate them how else was she going to know?

Ughhhhhh. She lifts her hands up in frustration. When she did however she felt a pinch of water on her cheek. AZ confused, stares for a moment before moving her hand to meet where the water had landed. She stares at the cup.

Her mind swirled and swirled with thoughts. Did her emotions have to do with keeping her newfound powers in check?

Looking at the clock. She had only a couple of more hours until she had to meet back at the training room with the others. Wiping the water on her cheek she waves her hand around until she places it to focus. Hoping that the result would be different.