chapter two

(lions and tigers and demons??? oh hell no!)

✧・゚: *✧・

✧・゚: *✧・

RUNNING. THAT'S ALL AZ COULD FOCUS ON AS SHE RAN AFTER THE DESTINATION SELWYN DID, FOLLOWING CLOSELY BEHIND. She didn't care for him and what he was apparently after. But after hearing those screams of terror it was obvious it was something bigger. He was just the perfect key to figuring it out. AZ stopped in the middle of her destination, observing the crowd before her. Panic was ensuing as she took in all kinds of frenzy reactions. She jogged half a mile to get there. Out of breath she wondered how the hell Selwyn was able to clear out so fast. She took in a deep breath as she crouched down.

"I really need to go back to the gym." She muttered. Then shook her head as it wasn't time to think about such a random thing. The party was chaotic. Undergrads push against one another to run down the long narrow path towards the car parked at the gravel lot. Beyond the trees car engines growl to life in a rolling wave. Two guys struggle to lift the kegs and push them onto truck beds while a small crowd beside them, help "lighten" the barrels by drinking straight from the holes. AZ takes a deep breath. She tries to retrace everything. She didn't want to panic at the moment and lose her steps. Shame on her for her phone dying at the exact moment she needed it.