59 (+18)

ANGEL POV

'You should move here.'
Jimin was completely wrapped up around me, leaving tiny kisses on my temple and my cheeks as we were laying in his bed.

Being in his bed, in his arms, surrounded by his scent... it makes me calm, but it's also making my heart race like nothing else. I'm completely enveloped in him.

He kept nuzzling closer into my neck, his prefect nose brushing against my skin, followed by those soft, plump lips.

'Is this okay?' He murmured, slowly sliding his hand under my shirt, hugging me around my stomach

'More than okay.' I smiled at him, even though he can't see me much. The only light in the room is from the moonlight that's coming through the window, and it's weak.

His lips were slowly creeping up my jaw, pecking the surface of my skin softly, making his way to my lips.

His fingers under my shirt were going up a bit higher, too, but he stopped them.

I shuffled a little, turning to face him, lifting my leg over his hip, which he gladly took, caressing my thigh.

'Hi.' He murmured, brushing his nose against mine

'Hi.' I couldn't help but giggle. Why is he so damn cute?

'What's on your mind, baby?'

'I was going to ask you the same?' I smile, tapping his hand on my thigh. I knew what was on his mind. Kind of hard to miss. Literally. He was brushing against me, trying hard to keep himself a bit away.

'What do you mean?' He plays dumb, but that quickly turned into a slight sigh that got caught off in his throat when I ran my hand over his boxers

'Sorry. I know you're not in the mood. I wasn't trying-'

I thought it would be a good time to use his technique.

'You need to stop talking.' 
I kissed him, pressing myself closer to him, and he gripped my leg a bit tighter the moment my lips met his.

I ran my hand into his hair, moaning lightly into the kiss as I felt him rub on me. And then he took me by surprise.

He gently traced my arm until he reached all the way to my hand in his hair, pulling it away slowly, and then he suddenly rolled over on top of me, pinning down my arm on the pillow almost roughly. The surprise attack made me gasp in shock, as I never saw it coming. He was never this rough before.

His elbows were on each side of my head, my leg around his hips, and his hips pressed into my crotch as he looked down at me.

'What just-'

'Shut up.'

His tone was almost commanding, and he sounded almost rude, but his kiss told me otherwise.

He shut me up with his mouth, kissing me so deeply that my air got taken away. He took both my hands and kept them pinned down above my head as he used his other hand to grip me around the waist.
He only pulled away when I genuinely couldn't breathe anymore.

'There's something that I wanna try.' He whispered

'What is it?'

Instead of answering, he kissed me again, his lips leaving mine only to land on my neck.

'Can I take this off?' He asks, tugging lightly on my shirt

I don't know why I'm nodding. He can't see me. But he got the cue and started pulling off my shirt almost in a hurry.