81

ANGEL POV

'Baby! Baby! Wake up! Look!'

He gave me a near heart attack first thing in the morning, before I even opened my eyes. I hate being woken up, but not if it's him. And he wouldn't just scare the crap out of me for nothing. And he is beaming. He is one huge lightbulb right now. I can see it clearly even half asleep.

'Baby, look!' He got all happy, jumping out the bed and running to the window

'Oh..  my god.' Now I get it

It's snowing. Everything is covered in white. The sky had turned completely white, too, matching everything else.

 The sky had turned completely white, too, matching everything else

'How pretty...' He had the most blinding smile as he was looking out the window. His fingers were going over the glass as if he can touch the snow outside, beaming at the sight. 

'The prettiest.' I was more blinded by him than the white blanket that was covering as far as eyes can reach

'Can we go outside? I wanna go!' He took my hands and started hopping in his spot. I don't even know why he's asking

'How quickly can you get dressed?' I beam at him, and I swear, I've never seen someone get dressed so quickly. He ran off to the closet, almost pulling everything out

It was the most wholesome thing ever, but also the funniest. By the time I brushed my teeth, he was all done and ready. He was bouncing on the bed like a kid waiting to go out. He surely got dressed for snow, I'll give him that. He even had cargo boots on. How many things did he bring? 

'Hurry up!' He whines

'It's still snowing.' I laugh. 'It won't suddenly melt away. It's freezing.' But I don't think there's point in arguing. I got dressed as quickly as I could, making sure I am warm so I don't end up with frostbite, and then he dragged me out.

This must have been falling all night long. The snow is almost to my knees. The roads are being cleared, but the traffic is slow. And seems people don't like snow, as there are not many people outside. Or it's because it's 9 in the morning. 

We went to a park we saw nearby as it didn't have anyone there. I was about to tell him something, but he just ran off and cannonballed into a pile of snow, then struggled to set himself free, dying laughing.

While he was in his own world, I took a bunch of videos and pictures. It's like he forgot I'm here. He is like a puppy.

'Snowman! Let's make a snowman!' I guess he remembers me

He dragged me with him all around, and we got to working on that snowman. We were laughing most of the time as the snow kept falling in our faces, and we ate half of it. But also cause our snowman collapsed twice before we even got to build half of it. But we got there after a long, long time. He found some random little branches and made him a face, and then wrapped his scarf around the snowman. He was so prouf of himself.